More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 65 by Drakavius Drakavius

Does Fiona Decide To Join Them?

She Can't Decide

Fiona felt her skin itching. She felt the pricks of pins and needles where ever her skin was covered. Rubbing her sleeve up on one arm she suppressed a relaxed moan at the euphoric relief of her skin being uncovered.

“Do it.” Monica gasped, smiling to Emi. “Strip.”

Fiona shifted awkwardly, torn between discarding her clothes, and holding onto her modesty.

Don't you want to be unburdened like them?

Fiona froze for a moment as she heard her sisters gasp and moan, going stiff in climax and both freezing there for a second before resuming their ministrations.

“Oh yes…. More…” Monica panted.

“It only gets more intense and better.” Emi remarked, gasping before adding. “It’s the best feeling ever.”

Fiona slowly and timidly peeled her shirt up over her head, her ribs quite visible from her last diet craze that wasn't interrupted until recently. The strangely warm air soothed her skin, the corrupt pheromones wafting about permeating her exposed skin with euphoric tastes of things to come.

Moving to remove her bra, Fiona paused, her flimsy A cups nothing next to the perfect racks of her sisters. Shimmying off her pants, Fiona basked in the unexpected comfort, and pleasure of being almost nude.

Standing there feeling out of place Fiona tried touching herself through her underwear, feeling oddly compelled to resist doing so, even though everyone else was doing it.

It was too much, too fast. Fiona remembered why she had come in. How did this have anything to do with it? She thought about the taboo acts Monica confessed, no doubt in her mind that these two sisters she had always considered rather innocent had darker more perverted sides. Ones they acted on.

“I… I… can't…” Fiona stuttered, unaware of how, or if she wanted this to de-escalate.

Pulling her hand from her pussy, Monica licked her juices from her hand stepping up to Fiona.

Looking into Fiona's eyes with an understanding smile Monica put her hands on Fiona's shoulders. “It's okay.”

Fiona gasped in surprise at the spreading electrical sensation taking her by surprise, just like the sudden kiss and tongue Monica delivered.

Fiona was torn, reflexively pushing Monica back and breaking the kiss, she found herself hungering for more of the taste from Monica's tongue.

Standing there, stunned and rebuked Monica sauntered back to the door, leaning back against it, her hips thrust forward, legs spread wide, fingers spreading her pussy lips as she tasted of her pussy once more, relishing the taste and attention her fingers guided from her lower lips to her mouth.

“That was but a taste.” Monica remarked with a smile.

Fiona turned her back on Monica, running her hand over her face in flustered frustration. Her will eroding before the combined might of her temptations and desires.

Looking up Emi was simply laying back toying with herself, her eyes closed and mind on corrupt thoughts she was trying to abate, all while unable to resist playing with herself to them.

“Oh Fiona…” Emi moaned, her voice carrying a sultry allure Fiona found all too inviting.

Fiona felt her heart seem to skip a beat.

“Oh Fiona, you can eat me out so good.” Emi moaned, her tone of desire causing Fiona to bite her lip, she wanted to be wanted. That is until this moment, as she found her sister's words and displayed desire a more powerful draw.

Approaching Emi Fiona looked down, how could such a perfect woman want someone like her? She wondered if she'd be crazy to miss her chance. But was she as incestuous as Monica and Emi?

Emi closed her eyes, unable to resist the thought, the feel, the utter forbidden sensation of having yet another sister slip into joining her in the corruption slowly consuming her soul as it was weighed down by her wavering mind.

Grabbing a pillow Emi pulled it over her face, muffling the screams as she suddenly found her body surging with pleasure. Obstructed from the view of her sisters Emi's eyes glowed yellow, her horns manifested, acting as empathic antenna again.

Fiona covered her mouth, a pang of envy at her obviously climaxing sister before her. Face burried under a pillow. Fiona wanted to feel that, she wanted to be a part of that.

As Monica pressed her body against Fiona's back she wrapped her arms around Fiona's lean sides and tugged on Fiona's bra. “Are you, or may I?” Monica asked seductively, feeling amused as Fiona leaned back into her for a moment to gasp as pleasurable electricity seemed to surge into her from Monica's body. Corrupt sweat and smeared milk soaking into Fiona's skin.

What's next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)