More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 43 by Drakavius Drakavius

What's next?

Marissa Struggles to Escape

Marissa had lost track of time. She struggled in a panic, feeling herself restrained bent over Caitlin’s bed. How did she get here? Managing to get the blindfold loosely placed over her head off she looked around, sobbing in despair as she was reminded of her nightmare.

Steve, Caitlin, her… The vivid memories echoed across her body with uninvited excitement. Her mother…

Marissa tried to mutter to herself through her gagged mouth, what had they done! How could she have enjoyed it! How could her body be aroused at the thoughts of her formerly loving mother turned succubus squirting across her face, as Steve and her sister held Marissa down, fucking her full of stacking climaxes until everything went dark.

Did she black out from pleasure?

She had to get out of here!

With enhanced vigor, Marissa struggled against her gag and bonds, never stopping to wonder where the dungeon gear had come from, corrupted belts, bracelets, the gag a former thong of Caitlin's. All items quickly given new purpose before they had left Marissa alone to rest, and recover from the sensory overload.

As Marissa felt increasing futility the distant noises in the house grew more apparent and urgent to her. Lusty moans, groans of exertion, the occasional exclaimed words of “FUCK YES!” and “HARDER!”

They gave equal parts torment and relief to Marissa, they weren't in this room, but they also hadn't left to spread and predate. Some stray thoughts and ideas coming back to her of what the Idol wanted of her just as she was on the cusp of giving herself to it.

All while she felt aroused and excited by the sounds dancing erotically through her head.

Her body ached for more sensation though, needing more of a sexual fix after its exposure to the Idol, and the touch it imprinted upon her mind and body.

“Come on.” The words set off an alarm in Marissa's head. The noises downstairs subsided, the hollow echo of slow heavy steps up the stairs heralding the approach of the demonic denizens from below.

With increasing vigor and urgency Marissa struggled, half wishing she could at least see the door, as it slowly creaked open.

“Oh good, she's awake.” Sylvia's voiced dripped with sultry care, as she was aided in guiding her blindfolded charge in by Caitlin. “Make sure she can see this dear.”

Marissa had been able to spy over her shoulders and see her mother's human form, now easily passable as a sister to Caitlin rather than a mother. She also could make out the equally voluptuous and naked human form of Caitlin, there was a man between them, Marissa couldn't tell who.

As Caitlin moved a mirror from the wall to in front of Marissa she smiled, tracing her nails along her sister's back as she returned to their father's side. His cock for some reason catching Marissa’s gaze behind her through the mirror, she tried to shake the thought of it from her mind.

Marissa tried to shout and scream, the gag muffling her alarm as it provoked broad smiles on her mother and sister, as Caitlin dropped to her knees and lapped at their father's cock. Her lips and tongue dancing upon his flute, conjuring a tune of pleasurable noises from her father.

Tony had come home just before dawn to a dark house. His wife was waiting for him in the living room, saying she had a surprise. Things just rolled from there, the blindfold blocking his seeing anything beyond that silhouette when he got in, feeling entirely too tired for anything.

But that had all changed, he was having the sex of his life. All he knew was his wife said there was a big surprise, that he didn't have to worry about his girls being home, and that he had failed to cum every time he climaxed. Try as he might.

All while wondering who the second woman was, her whispers to his wife the only reason he was sure they'd had their first threesome. He wondered if he would feel his cock delve into the second woman, or if he would have to waste time using a condom.

"Are you ready to see our surprise?" His wife asked, pressing her self against his back, reaching up to his blindfold.

What does Tony see first?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)