More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 44 by Drakavius Drakavius

What does Tony see first?

Caitlin, Sucking Him Off

Tony's eyes went wide as he gazed upon Caitlin's eager gaze up from his cock, his sex-addled brain torn between revulsion at his daughter’s acts, while also wanting more as she clamped his cock between her firm breasts and tit fucked him for a moment before bobbing back down on his cock with an eager laugh.

“Isn't she wonderful, she's grown up so perfectly.” Sylvia beamed to her husband as she pressed her rejuvenated body against his back and pulled herself tight against him with her arms she hooked around under his. “Just wait ‘til you see what she can really do,” Sylvia added with a sultry promising tone, the words heavy with foreboding.

“OH GOD!” Tony cried, humping forward as another climax pented up in his system and he tried to cum, his perverted daughter's only reaction was to double down on her deep throat, gurgling saliva as she came off his cock salaciously with a timid smile.

Tony breathed deeply for a moment, thinking about all those times he ignored just how beautiful and attractive his daughters were, the various boys he intimidated, the conscious denial that they too were destined to be sexually active.

All for not, as he found himself wondering how he hadn't noticed just how sexy Caitlin had become.

“Daddy, I know how much you enjoyed mom downstairs. But how do you feel about trying the younger model?”

Caitlin bent over, laying across Marissa's back. Her cleavage pressed against Marissa's ass, as she teasingly scratched and kissed her sister's back.

“I'm sorry mom and I left you out. Especially after your gift to us, but you needed the rest.” Caitlin teased before kissing her way down her sister's back, spreading Marissa's ass cheeks to a muffled moan before dropping the glamour containing her tongue, freeing it to delve in deep.

Tony hesitated. This was his daughter that had just luridly sucked him off. How could he? He absentmindedly stroked his cock as his mind fumbled with a moral debate. His wife's body pressed against his back, and her hands stroking his body adding to the commanding arousal he was barely resisting.

“Don't you want to always give her everything she wants?” Sylvia seductively asked, her rhetorical question tugging on the frail logic of her husband. “She wants your cock. Can't you just let her feel how good it is?” Sylvia added stepping around Tony.

Tony looked his wife up and down, he couldn't imagine her ever looking finer. His mind wrestled to alarm him to her unnatural youth, supernatural beauty, and corresponding flags of wrongness before him.

But he was too enthralled by the amazing wife he had, marvelling at her youth, and body. And the beautiful two daughters lined up before him, as she stalked around the bed affectionately stroking his restrained daughter's hair as Tony stepped forward, and pressed his cock against Caitlin's butt cheeks.

Caitlin pressed back, grinding her ass up and down, moaning lavishly as she enjoyed eating her sister's ass while luring their father every closer to his family's damnation.

Marissa struggled with the idea of surrendering. She couldn't even explain where the idea had erupted, only that her mind was increasingly feeling blank as she flexed her ass up into Caitlin's face. Part of her grew excited the moment she felt her sister's warm pillowy breasts press against her ass.

A gasp of excitement at her sister's words, gratefully muffled incoherently by the gag.

As her mother blocked the mirror Marissa felt her mouth watering at the sight of her mother's slit, glistening from its recent sexual tirades and ongoing arousal.

Marissa paused, was she excited to be thinking about eating her mother out? While Marissa puzzled with this her mother crouched down, affectionately staring into Marissa’s eyes. Seeing the growing primal desire. Her daughter didn't know it, but with her mother's soul being lost to the Idol her body had been changed.

Her mind was left hungry for what it tasted of the Idol's pleasure, withdraw only abated by the carnal acts she had continued to be subjected too. But with her mother embracing the Idol her body joined it, it grew more sensitive, more attractive, and with the dark depraved recesses of her mind where the Idol's momentary hold over her had been, it was growing.

Each sway of her ass into Caitlin's face pushed her body further along this craven path.

Caitlin's soul, in the pursuit of pleasure.

Sylvia's soul, in the pursuit of beauty.

“YES MY ASS! FUCK IT!” Caitlin exclaimed looking over her shoulder with a perverse grin. Tony had never done anal until earlier this night with his wife. But something just called for him to fuck his daughter's ass hard. His engorged member slowly pressing into the corrupted cavity to moans of delight from Caitlin.

“Fuck your dirty daughter honey, then fuck me as I suck your cum out.” Sylvia then encouraged before turning to look at the still gagged Marissa. “Unless Marissa is hungry for it.”

Marissa shuddered in pleasure at the thought, her mind thinking back to the rush she got sucking Steve's cum out of her sister, how much she enjoyed trying to out slut her older sister and turn a guy on.

How this time it would be cum from her father, would that not make it ? The idea excited her, while her mind tried to argue how it shouldn't. was wrong.

The Demons's are winning! Marissa struggled to care, her sister's tongue conjuring thoughts of how nice it would be to also get fucked…

Sylvia smiled as she removed the gag, unleashing the primal moans Marissa had so proudly been hiding beneath it as she felt her sister pressing into her with growing vigour as their father lost more and more of what little was left to inhibit him fucking anything, and everyone.

Leaning forward to kiss Marissa, Sylvia backed out quickly with a smile. Shaking her head at the naughty daughter that had eagerly reached as best she could to complete the kiss.

“That's my girl.” Sylvia teased before leaning back in, amused by the eager reception for her tongue.

Pulling out of the kiss Sylvia relished Marissa's further descent, as her cheek rubbed into Sylvia's palm eagerly.

“You're our special girl, much like your sister. Did you know her feathered wings mark her as sacrificing her soul for another? The purity of that act also makes her so much more powerful. Imagine what you could be.” Sylvia plied, confident that her daughter was so lost in her growing desire that this next soul would be even easier to liberate than her own had been. Tony had only been fucking her for 2 hours, only stopping to be sucked off by Caitlin as she otherwise stalked around teasing both her parents.

With a scream of desperation, Tony pulled Caitlin's ass tight against him as he tried his hardest yet to cum. The idea of it being in his daughter brewing an even greater arousal and an urgent need for release. Caitlin arched her head upwards, achieving orgasmic release where her father had been denied. His soul once more lubricated for its ecstatic release.

Tony in frustration pulled out and began stroking his cock vigorously. to shoot something forth onto the bare skin of his daughter.

“You didn't cum again honey?” Sylvia asked alluring crawling over Marissa toward Caitlin.

“What do you want to try next daddy?” Caitlin asked with delight, “I know we've been bad girls tonight.” Caitlin added using a finger to taste Marissa's pussy juices.

Tony was in a mindless frenzy, his body burned with pleasure, his cock ached to cum. Hell, it had grown so large he half thought it would explode if he didn't.

And he needed more.

Perverse ideas raced through his mind, imagined images crafted from a lifetime of mild porn exposure. He suddenly found himself feeling invigorated and eager to try and do many of those things, encouraged even more so as his wife crawled down off the bed after making out with Caitlin, and sucked long and hard on his cock, provoking gasps.

“Well dear, do you want to punish your slutty daughters? Or me? I did catch them in here with a boy earlier, I didn’t even stop them.” The thought of the girls have had a boy over riled Tony up, they knew they weren’t supposed to, his mind wondered just what they were doing when they were caught. Or his wife when she didn’t stop them.

Sluts all of them, unable to help themselves. He pulled Sylvia’s head down all the way on his cock, relishing her eager reception of it, as Caitlin turned and suckled one of his swollen testicles.

Does He Punish Any of Them?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)