More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 5 by Khan Khan

What does he thinks?

New clothing rules

Josh looked at his girlfriends, smiling, but realized it wasn't enough. As long as they were still wearing everyday clothes, it was not his fantasy world, dammit!

After a few seconds of reflection, he grabbed his phone and searched the rules about women clothing. He was half surprised to discover four or five dozens of rules related to the topic. He decided to erase most of them and replaced them with:

  • Single women dress minimally in public, unless the weather them to cover more. They never wear pants and only use skirts or dress too short to hide their crotch and bottom, a few of them wear tiny shorts. They never cover their cleavage or their shoulder either. Most of the time, they go out in their underwears.
  • Women engaged with a man dress more casually in public, unless their male companion decides otherwise. However, they rarely wear anything else than lingerie at home.
  • All working women get to wear a sexy uniform selected by the company or institution. It's also true for female college students and highschool girls.

He sent the new rules and looked back at Sara and Kelly. The red-headed girl now wore a sexy guêpière in which her chest looked bigger and tastier than ever, with a match lace thong whose strings went up her hips, a pair of fishnet stockings and stiletto heels, all of which matched the same carmine tone. The little asian was dressed in a black and blue corset in which her tits were totally exposed. She got the same stocking and shoes as Sara, but in a black tone, and her thong was blue with only the string black, and one tiny butterfly on each hip.

Josh smiled. It was definitely how he would have the girls dressed if he had to chose, which meant he probably HAD to chose.

What now? Will you meet your date or spend the night with your current girlfriends?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)