More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 4 by Khan Khan

Does he leave for the date or blow it off and get to know Kelly?

What's the point in having several girlfriends if they aren't obedient?

Josh winced and thought about his life with Sara up to this point. She was a wonderful girl, but now that he thought about it, wasn't she taking advantage on his soft and weak nature? How many time did she use excuses to let her part of the chores to him, from the breakfast to the cleaning after her endless shower? Or to drag him to ruinous places and events, which he had to pay for both of them? Or to refuse to have sex with him? Having a girlfriend was more frustration and compromises than pleasure, so what about having two? Or three? Or more?

He looked at Kelly and thought about how the first time he heard her voice, she was yelling at him, and when he tried to play with her boobs, she rejected him. Just like Sara would have done.

Both women were gorgeous, and he refused to give up on them, but he didn't want to let them run his life into misery either. Not now that he had the power!

"Why are you looking at me this way?" asked the cute little Asian, raising an eyebrow. He didn't answer, already typing on the phone. "All women are submissive and respectful to their male companion and never doubt or question his orders or decisions..." He hesitated and added "... unless he is physically or psychologically abusive." He had one sister and a few female cousins -maybe more now that he changed the male-female balance- and didn't want them to be stuck in toxic relationships because of him.

"What are you doing now?" shouted Sara. "Are you trying to be late?"

But he wasn't listening to her while writing:

  • Women do all the chores and are always happy and eager to satisfy their male companion's sexual desires.

As soon as he sent it, he noticed that the annoying humming produced by his girlfriends had vanished. They were humbly looking at him, side by side.

"Do you still want to go to your date, my dear?" asked Sara looking down to avoid eye contact.

"Maybe you rather like to spend the night with both of us?" suggested Kelly with a contained accent of hope in her voice.

Josh smiled and sat on the armchair. "Let me think about it."

What does he thinks?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)