More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 3 by GoodBoy GoodBoy

What does he do next?

Three girls for every boy

Feeling like he needed a little privacy to figure things out, Josh went into the bathroom and locked the door. He sat on the toilet for a minute to catch his breath before pulling out his phone and looked over the new app.

"Wow, there really are a lot of rules here. Stuff about children's behavior, flight patterns of ducks, and religion. I could really change anything about the world."

Despite the great variety of options, Josh's thoughts mainly focused on the rules about women. He really liked Sara, maybe even loved her, but there were times when he wanted more. More sex, more variety, just more.

Then his eyes came to rest on the "One girl is born for every boy" rule. Eager not to let his conscience talk him out of it, Josh tapped that rule and typed, "Three girls are born for every boy and group relationships are nearly universal."

Josh looked up from his phone and saw that the bathroom had changed. There was a lot more makeup and other girly stuff everywhere. He recognized some of it as Sara's, but not all.

"Josh!" shouted an unfamiliar female voice from the other side of the door. "Hurry up in there!"

His jaw dropped. There was another girl living with him now! Then he panicked a little. What was she like? If girls outnumbered guys, then maybe they ran the government and made the laws now. Maybe he was a . Maybe he didn't even get to pick his girlfriend. Maybe... she was a fatty.

Josh liked to think that he wasn't shallow, but that last thought scared him more than the others. He quickly looked through the rules and edited one to say, "All women are thin and healthy with great skin." Unsure of what else to do, which quickly changed another to say, "The average breast size is D-cup."

"Josh!" yelled the voice again, "You can't stay in the bathroom forever!"

"Sorry!" Josh got up, noticed that he was dressed in a nice polo shirt and slacks, and wondered when that change happened. It could have resulted from any rule change, he'd been in a frenzy for the last couple minutes and wouldn't have noticed.

Josh opened the bathroom door and found the cutest little Asian hottie on the other side. She was barely more than five feet tall, with straight black hair down past her waist. She also looked to have slightly bigger breasts than average, but then Josh remembered his change and decided they were probably slightly smaller than the new average he'd just created.

"Do you need to use the bathroom, uh..." he froze, realizing he didn't know her name.

She smiled at him adorably. "No, I just don't want you to be late for your date."

"Date?"

The cute Asian girl rolled her eyes. "You can't have forgotten!"

"Don't worry about him, Kelly," said Sara, walking into the hallway. "He's just nervous. He got the same way before his first date with you."

"Awww, don't be nervous. Here, for luck." Kelly stood on her tiptoes and kissed Josh. He kissed her back, but kept his eyes open so he could watch Sara's reaction. She didn't seem to mind at all, she just watched politely. Josh reached up and cupped Kelly's breast, but for the second time that night his hand was pushed away from a girlfriend's chest. "Hey now! We can't get too heavy or you'll be late!"

Does he leave for the date or blow it off and get to know Kelly?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)