More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 4 by GoodBoy GoodBoy

Does he leave for the date or blow it off and get to know Kelly?

Josh heads out on his date

"Yeah," stammered Josh as he reluctantly let go of his cute little girlfriend. "I guess I'd better get going."

"By the way Kelly, it's his turn to make dinner tonight," said Sara.

"Come on, you know it's your turn," responded Kelly. She grabbed Josh's coat and helped him put it on. "Josh, make sure this girl isn't a big, fat lair if you decide to go out with her again."

"I am not fat!" Sara smiled reluctantly and headed towards the kitchen.

Kelly pushed Josh out the door with an encouraging wave. He headed downstairs as he pondered over the new dynamic of his living arrangement. It wasn't until he was outside on the street that he realized that he had no idea where he was meeting his date.

Then a car pulled up and the window rolled down. A pretty girl with a tiny nose and long brunette curls leaned out the window with a smile. "Hey Josh! Hop in."

"Oh, hey..." He realized that again he was in the situation of having no idea what a girl's name was. Josh tried to act natural as he got in the car. Was she driving because girls usually drive now, or was it just a coincidence?

"I hope you like Mexican food, because there's this great little place I want to take you to," said his mystery date.

"That sounds good." Apparently she was running the date. With girls outnumbering guys three to one, it wasn't too surprising that girls were a little more dominant now. At least his rule change didn't have harsher consequences, like turning all the men into slaves.

Remembering the rules, Josh thought of a trick. He pulled out his phone and added a rule saying, "All women wear name tags." With a quick glance he found out that he was going out with Ashley. Josh deleted the rule (and her name tag) as she noticed him playing with his phone.

"Come on, I'm not that boring."

"Sorry," he said. "I've just got a little phone addiction. I'll try to control it for the night. Luckily I have a hot date to distract me."

Ashley smiled and turned back to the road.

When they got to the restaurant Josh realized how weird it was that the world was so different. Most tables had several girls for each guy. One table had a tall guy with five girls, all laughing and flirting with him. There was only one table with a couple, and the stacked blonde girl was clearly out of the nerdy guy's league. At least she would have been in the old world where the guys weren't at such an advantage.

How does the date go?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)