More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 5 by odinrandom odinrandom

How does the date go?

Josh decides to make first dates much more fun

Josh looks at the man with multiple dates and thinks for a second. "One sec, Ashley, I need to check something." He grabbed his phone and added two rules:

-First dates are a competition of two or more girls
-Public sex is acceptable and normal

A quick flash of light later.

"Josh! Ashley! Over here!"

Josh looks up to see a hot blond with ridiculously huge tits in a slinky silver dress waving them over. "Though," Josh reflected with a stupid grin, "They are probably just bigger then the norm now."

"Hey Veronica! Thanks for getting us our reservation" They make introductions and Josh is sat down in between them. He notices that the table is a bit higher then he's used to but doesn't think much beyond that. As the date progresses, Josh gets to know his two new dates. Every question he asks seems to drive the girls to out do the other.

"What do you like to do for fun?"

"Well," Ashley looks over Veronica and then at Josh "...I like to suck cock" She gives a slight smile.

Veronica pauses for a beat and then rolls her eyes, "Well, duh, who doesn't like doing that! I'm really good at it though." She rubs her arm on Josh's chest and whispers into his ear. "I can do it for hours..."

"You do it for hours because you can't get him off! I only need 5 minutes..."

After some back and forth, Josh is forgotten as Ashley and Veronica lock eyes and glare. They snap minor insults back and forth.

"Well... at least I have manageable breasts, look at them, Josh, they'll kill you in your sleep!"

"Hrmp, it must be nice to not get so much attention. How'd you even get on this date?"

"Because I know how to please a man!"

Ashley slips below the table with ease and Veronica follows behind with zero hesitation. Josh hears noises and feels two sets of hands on his crotch and two sets of breasts on his legs. Zipper pulled down and cock pulled out, warm lips envelope his cock and Josh is take over by huge grin. He leans back and enjoys his first date.

"Oh god, that feel good. Who's doing that?"

"...Veronica is... one sec"

He hears a small scuffle and feels Veronica being pulled off. She lets out a small whine. "Hey, no fair! My time isn't up!" Josh was about to complain but Ashley replaced Veronica's cock sucking, quieting him.

"Mmm... that's actually much better"

Their waitress comes over and lets out a cough. "Sorry to interrupt sir, could I get you and your ladies' orders?"

Josh glanced over, taking in the surreality of it all. Here this women was waiting patiently as he gave his order over the very loud slurping sound coming from beneath the table.

"Oh... I'll, um, have the #9 Taco plate. What would you ladies like?"

Ashley and Veronica take a moment and poke their heads up from the table. Their lipstick both smeared a bit.

"Salad for me."

"Salad too."

Their heads duck back under back to suck on Josh's dick, each making loud moaning sounds. For the next ten minutes they each take turns going down on Josh, their moans getting louder and sucking more fierce.

Josh picks up the phone to make another change but sees this rule while scanning.

-First woman to eat a man's cum on a first date gets to take him home for the night.

"No wonder these girls are going at it with such gusto" He thought to himself. "I wonder who I want to go home with tonight. The slender brunette Ashley or the buxom blond Veronica."

Who does Josh pick? Or does he defy convention?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)