More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 5 by Rookiegag Rookiegag

What does he thinks?

New BDSM-norm

Since Josh can change rules at a whim he decides to explore another part of his sexuality. He takes out his phone and opens the app. "I´ll go on my date in just a moment, just gotta send a last text." Kelly sighs, seemingly disappointed in not getting him tonight.
Josh types in

  • The sexual norm for humans are the bdsm-fetish with males taking on the dominant role while women continue in their submissive role.
  • As bdsm is the sexual norm, it is common for women to be restrained and gagged by their man if he feels like it.
  • Men who own women are allowed to decide what their women wear, how they are to act and may decide to have their women get body modifications depending on their tastes.
  • All women in a relationship with a man must wear a collar that states who owns them.
  • Un-collared women are in their parents care but allow their daughters to largely choose their owners themselves.
  • Dating takes place at the womans place of residence with the man visiting her. She will then during the dates show of her skills, whatever they may be.

Josh puts his phone away and smile as he sees his girlfriends in their new place. Sara and Kelly were on their knees along the wall to allow you to walk past them towards the front door. Both were largely naked, Sara wore a leather bustier and a leather chastity belt. Kelly wore a transparent rubber bikini. Sara´s nipples were pierced with rings with bells hooked on. The would probably sound nice when she got fucked. Her arms were held behind her in a tightly buckled armbinder and her mouth was filled by a large black ballgag with a chin strap.
Kelly is also gagged, but Josh can´t tell how as her mouth os covered with a leather flap. The leather flap had a cute little pacifier imprinted on the middle, and Kelly also wore a headband that said "Daddys doll". Her wrists were cuffed and placed in her lap. Both of them wore red leather collars with a tag at the front with their name, his, and his phone-number.

As Josh walked to the door her realized he had an extra app on his phone. It was called "Vibe Control" and had gauges linked to "" and "Dolly". Josh decided to give it a shot and turned them on. Immediately Sara and Kelly caught their breaths behind him, feeling the vibrators come to life inside them. Josh grinned as he left the house. "Just leaving you girl to have some fun while I´m gone. I should be back by morning." The last thing he heard from them was Kelly squeaking and getting up as he closed and locked the door, turning up the vibrators to 70%.

He sees a taxi is waiting for him, its driver looking quite bored. So he jogs over and gets in the back. "Sorry for the delay, I had some things I needed to tend to." The surprisingly young woman behind the wheel just sighs and starts driving. She stays quiet for the drive, seeming pretty annoyed at me for making her wait but deciding to keep her mouth shut so as to not appear rude. Meanwhile Josh scoures his phone for his dates name and info. He doesn´t find any pictures but he does find her full name.

About an hour later they come up on a larger house, Josh pays the cab and walks up the drive. There are two cars on the drive way, a black sedan and a red suv. Looks like she´s living at home with her parents. As Josh waits for someone to answer the doorbell he wonders if the family will be around when the date takes place. However, before he can really follow that line if thought a middle aged man open the door and looks him up and down. "Are you Josh?" "Yes Mr. Jackson. That´s me" Josh extends his hand to shake the fathers. After a brief but firm handshake he turns to something behind him. "Alright girls, the date is here. Let´s leave them to it!" He waves for Josh to step aside which he does. The father then leaves the house with seven women and two young men. Most of the women look to be his age so Josh assumes the younger ones are his children. This suspicion is reinforced by the fact that only the older women are restrained. They get into the cars and before they leave one of the sons walks up to him. "We´ll be back by 11am tomorrow. Take care and don´t under any circumstances use dads bedroom, also me and Alex would appreciate if you don´t use our either. She knows which they are."

With that they drive off and Josh enters the house, finding his date waiting on her knees...

Who is his date?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)