More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 6 by Rookiegag Rookiegag

Who is his date?

Aeschlei, petite irish cutie

Aeshlei was a short young white woman. Except for being built like Kelly, she looked very much like an Irish stereotype. Her pale white skin nicely contrasted by her fiery red hair and freckles dotting her face, chest and upper back. Her hair was pretty damn long, going down to her hips in a thick braid. Since she was a total masochist, Josh had plans that involved pulling that hair pretty hard.

She was sitting on her knees in the large hallway, completely naked, holding out a posture collar to you. the collar was made of brown leather, with a large ring at the front. Josh had also brought something, and pulled out a pair of harsh nipple clamps connected by a long thin chain. He accepts the collar and collars Aeshlei, then places the clamps on her nipples. To make a leash he runs the chain length through the ring on the collar, letting him pull her up by her nipples. "How do fancy that love?" She sniffs "Great, Master." Aeshlei wasn´t much for being referred to by slurs, instead preferring a kind of parody of romance. She wanted to be referred to by gentle pet names, honey, love, beauty. All while being whipped, slapped, etc.

Josh slaps her hard and grasps her chin. "Now that I´m here. Have you prepared dinner for us dear?" She replies with pouting lips. "Yesh, Shir. Right thish way." Josh eases up on the nipple leash and lets her lead him to the kitchen where she´s prepared dinner for them.

What´s for dinner?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)