More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 6 by Blackhand Blackhand

What now? Will you meet your date or spend the night with your current girlfriends?

Decide To Meet Her Out And About

An option for both exists, why not take it? Life is your oyster when reality is your clay. Sara was kneeling by the side of your chair, looking up at you with irresistible puppy dog eyes. Kelly played idly with the ring on her left nipple. While staying and playing with them sounded fun, so did giving them another sister. And of course, Josh wanted to see the results of his meddling. So he typed in a few last rules.

  • Women still get embarrassed when dressed in very little in public.
  • All women get aroused by being embarrassed.

Those two were important. What would be the fun of being surrounded by two obedient girlfriends nearly nude in public, if they didn't feel exposed?

  • Groping, molesting, and teasing women you see in public is an accepted practice. Women are not allowed to resist.
  • Women with a boyfriend or Husband are required to wear an ownership collar at all times, displaying who they belong to.
  • Only her boyfriend or Husband can a girl in collar.

The first rule was to make sure if he found a girl that he liked, he could play with her a little. The second two was to make sure that other guys kept their hands off his own girls. He looked over to Kelly and Sara. Kelly now had a black leather collar with a blue outline wrapped around her neck with a D ring. A tag hung from it, displaying her name, his, and his phone number. Like someone might have with a dog. Sara was now outfitted with a matching red collar.

Now then, to really spice things up...

  • Sexual acts with a woman in public are allowed, but women find it very humiliating. Women find this kind of humiliation arousing.
  • A woman on a date with a man are considered as much his as any other girlfriend for the course of the date.
  • Women can't resist obeying orders given to them by a man they're on a date with or about to be on a date with.

Satisfied with his handiwork, he pulls out your phone. He pulls out his phone, instinctively finding the girl on his phone, despite not even remembering who she was. He runs out a quick text for her.

"Hey. We're meeting in the park in an hour. Come with your tits and clit clamped, your asshole plugged, and my name written in makeup on your stomach. Also, bring a chain leash with you."

Pleased with his handiwork, Josh leans back in his chair. He lazily reaches out, running the back of his hand along Sara's cheek. The girl eagerly rubs her cheek back, much like you'd expect a kitten to do.

"Kelly, bring your leashes and a pair of remote controlled egg vibrators. We're going for a walk, girls." Josh orders Kelly. She and Sara exchange a look, but Kelly obediently pads off to their bedroom to collect the ordered toys.

"Yes, Daddy." Kelly sighs. His phone lights up with a text from his date. It says "Yes, Sir" but it has with it a nervous face emoji and the emoji for wetness. Tonight was going to be an interesting night.

What is the world of his making like?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)