More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by Bellabooty Bellabooty

What's next?

Perverted Grimm

For as long as humans and faunus have lived on Remnant, they have forever been plagued by attacks from the horrid monsters known collectively as Grimm. It is said that the beasts are attracted to negative emotions such as hate and disgust. But as with all species in the world, there are also subspecies to the Grimm. For whatever reason, some of the Grimm have evolved in a most peculiar way and are not driven by an urge to kill and spread negativity, but instead they seek to embarrass any females they come across.

Scientists have been wracking their brains trying to figure out just what has caused these natural-born killers to become little more than rampant perverts. They are indistinguishable from all other Grimm until they come in contact with women. Upon finding those of the female gender, they relentlessly attack and pursue them until the target has been stripped naked and proceed to drag them to the nearest congregation of people in order to make their humiliation public.

And as strange as that already is, the Grimm don't bother with men, underage girls, or the elderly. It's almost as if they are hard-wired to go after the most appealing target. This makes it especially difficult for a team comprised of only Huntresses.

Whether it be Beowolve's biting off pants, Nevermore's carrying girls away by their underwear, or bugs and mice crawling into their panties, these 'Pervert Grimm' are truly the bane of women everywhere.

What specimen shall we see today?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)