More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 3 by Ellen Ellen

What specimen shall we see today?

Geist Grimm

These ghostly Grimms have the ability to possess any inert material or inorganic matter.

They are able to become invisible for a short period of time, they can be eliminated when they are in their ethereal form, and the only way to expel them from an object is to destroy the object in question. It is impossible to distinguish an object possessed by the Geist from a normal one.

These Grimms are not very common and usually when they appear they are eliminated quickly because many of them simply limit themselves to possessing some rocks and going to the nearest town.

Due to an event unknown to the scientific community, a subspecies of these Grimms has appeared. These new Geists have the ability to possess any inert material but have a special preference for women's clothing and their drive for destruction has been replaced by an irrepressible desire to expose women to embarrassing situations.

These creatures are still being studied, so there isn't much more information about them. All scientists can do is ask for caution and care, especially from female students, as just one of these Grimms could easily sneak into one academy hiding in a student's clothing.

Who will be the first victim?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)