More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 3 by Bellabooty Bellabooty

What specimen shall we see today?

Pussy Leech

One of the more dastardly forms of the Perverted Grimm, the Pussy Leech is the bane of many a Huntress. Whereas it has been proven that Grimm require no forms of sustenance in order to survive, the Pussy Leech seems to have developed a rather unnatural appetite for female orgasmic fluids. Though they are also capable of surviving without 'food' for extended periods of time.

Their habitat is primarily in swampy areas or anyplace with standing water. Some have even been reported to show up on beaches during times when there are high concentrations of women present.

When a Pussy Leech encounters its desired target, the creature will slither beneath whatever article of clothing the female is wearing and head straight for the clitoris. It will then latch on to the nub with all its strength, at which point it will begin stimulation of the nerve bundle. Rather than inflict pain, the Leech uses rows of specially formed 'teeth' to push the woman towards an orgasm. Its 'teeth' are in fact blunted, allowing for stimulation without causing harm to the female's clitoris. Upon bringing the woman to climax, the Leech then begins to absorb as much cum as it can through its skin, so it can keep its mouth attached to its target.

Even the most stalwart of Huntresses have failed to resist the pleasure brought on by the Pussy Leech. This creature is made even more troublesome by the fact that it requires several climaxes worth of pussy juice before it is satisfied enough to detach itself. Removing the parasite has proven to be an almost fruitless endeavor, as it is surprisingly strong. The victim herself is unable to extricate the creature due to its constant , so it requires the aid of others to remove the Leech prematurely. It goes without saying that this is an extremely embarrassing method of dealing with the problem.

Addendum- Recent studies have found that the Pussy Leech is capable of crawling on land. Huntresses are advised to remain extra alert of their surroundings if they must relieve themselves in the field, as the Leech has been known to jump high enough to reach the female genitalia when crouched.

Who shall befall such a fate?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)