More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 4 by Bellabooty Bellabooty

Who shall befall such a fate?

Yang

There was a faint chill in the air as the sun began its descent over the horizon, slowly enshrouding Forever Fall in the darkness of twilight. It made for quite a gorgeous view, especially for someone who could reach the higher branches of the trees to look out over the scenery. For example; the black-haired faunus who was trying to pinpoint her teams destination. She grumbled in slight annoyance. They still weren't close enough to spot the marker.

Earlier in the day team RWBY along with several other teams, were dropped into Forever Fall with the goal of locating and reaching a set location that could be identified by a large black balloon. The color would stand out well against the eternally red, orange, and yellow colors of the forest, but at night it wouldn't be as easy to find. Each team had been provided the equipment for setting up camp overnight, which made sense since this was a test of their ability to remain in the field for elongated periods of time.

Seeing the fourth member of their team shake her head in the negative, the remaining three let out a sigh of exhaustion.

"Ohh man... I was hoping we could get there within a day." Ruby bemoaned as she kicked the ground.

"Well the teachers did say that it would be highly unlikely for such an event to occur. They want us to be out here for at least one night." countered Weiss.

"Argh!" Yang groaned as her fist weakly punched a tree. "I was looking forward to a nice hot shower after this. Now we gotta spend the night in our sweaty clothes..."

Resigning themselves to their fate, the team began setting up camp before it got too dark. But their resident blonde felt the call of nature.

"I gotta go pick some flowers. Be back in a few, girls." Yang remarked as she walked away from their campsite.

Finding a nice big bush that would completely obscure her from sight, Yang took one last quick look around before fumbling with her belt. Slipping her thumbs beneath her shorts and the waistband of her panties, Yang gingerly squatted down as she slid the garments down her legs and to her knees. She let out a quick sneeze as the chilly dusk air blew against her exposed rear, but quickly assumed the proper position.

"Hnnn..."

A brief moment to relax her muscles, and Yang was finally able to relieve herself. The yellow liquid came out in full , and the blonde let out a sigh of content as her bladder was emptied. The stream of urine eventually weakened, and soon Yang only managed to coax out brief spurts. Rummaging through her pockets to look for tissues, the brawler was completely oblivious to the nasty little Grimm that had snuck up on her. Reaching down to wipe the remaining urine from her labia, it was too late when she finally noticed the leech.

Lunging upwards with strength that belied its size, the Pussy Leech immediately clamped its mouth around Yang's exposed clitoris. The Huntress-in-training had about a second to be surprised before the leech began its in full.

How does Yang react?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)