More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 5 by Bellabooty Bellabooty

How does Yang react?

Panic like hell

"AAAAAAAAAAAHHHH!!!!!"

Yang's screech was so loud that even the deal could hear her. Which wasn't surprising considering what had just happened. It's not everyday you go out for a piss and then a Grimm suddenly decides to bite down on your clit. The blonde fell backwards onto her ass and vainly tried scooting across the ground in retreat from the Grimm, despite it already being attached to her 'weak point'. All this action succeeded in doing was causing her bottom-wear to slip off her legs, and leave grass stains on her buttocks.

The blonde felt a sudden jolt of pleasure as the leech started stimulating the nerve bundle it was attached to.

"G-get off!" Yang shouted as she grasped at the leech and pulled as hard as she could in her attempt to extricate the Grimm from her cooch. But the little bugger was stubborn. Not loosening its grip one bit, Yang only ended up stretching out her clit, giving it further stimulation. Next she tried pinching at its head and dislodging its jaw. This was a step less useful, as now she was directly squeezing her love button while the leech ravaged her with its teeth.

Her loins were heating up and her limbs were getting weaker by the moment. Yang knew that if she didn't do something soon, then she'd be reaching her peak from something other than her own fingers or a toy. If she wanted this thing off, she'd need help. But that would mean her entire team would see her in this state.

Does Yang call for help?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)