More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 3 by akikuka akikuka

What specimen shall we see today?

Mouse Grimm

The Mouse Grimm, or most commonly known as the Rodent Grimm, or (Port's nightmare), is a small Grimm is common throughout farms and the urban place. They tend to eat the crops or foods that are left out in the open or even hidden inside the cabinet, though it's relatively harmless on its own as its no different from an ordinary mouse.

Though there is a variant version that women feared, The panty thief mice, where true to their nickname not only steals panties from the drawers but every female clothing or ones that are worn by female in the closet and rip it to shreds leaving the girls nothing to wear, sometimes even stripping the victims at night during sleeping as the girls woke up to a surprise and embarrassment. Some even come in groups and strike an unlucky prey out in the open as they overwhelmed the girls, ripping every part of the fabric and even forcibly drags them through sheer numbers, leaving them bare for others to see.

Whether through shredding fabric from the closets and drawers or just striking down in public, no female clothing is safe from these infestations.

Which target will these pest chose?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)