More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 3 by Streaklover Streaklover

What specimen shall we see today?

Commando Termites

Unlike most species of Perverted Grimm, this species consists entirely of Perverted Grimm instead of just being a subspecies of another species of Grimm.

When first looking at it, this species of Grimm looks and acts like an ordinary termite, aside from the black flesh, white exoskeleton with red lines, yellow eyes and evaporating corpses of course. Even when interacting with humans or faunus it doesn't alter it's behavior in any way consistent with mainline Grimm.

Usually, this species exists within large colonies, with enough individual Grimm to completely cover several dozen people at once. These colonies thrive all across Remnant, from the Emerald Forest to the lakes of Anima, the tundras of Mantle to the Dark Continent. Colonies have even been found in the sewers and abandoned buildings of the kingdoms, though as they are not a great threat compared to even a single newborn Beowolf they are not usually targeted for extermination.

Several different breeds of this Grimm have been recorded. The Workers, who maintain the colony. The Warriors, who are distinguished by their wings and fend off attackers. The Royal Guards, who are larger versions of Warriors with the claws of a scorpion and defend the Queens of the colony. And lastly, the aforementioned Queens who look like relatively huge Royal Guards with a large egg sac like appendage that constantly spawns new members of this species, and it has been observed that the Queens can release this sac during an emergency. The larger a colony is, the more Queens there are. Usually, Queens are spread through the deepest underground chambers of the colony.

When a colony is attacked, each breed of this Grimm has a unique response. The Workers do their best to maintain the colony during the attack, and attempt to close any entrance where the attackers attempt to enter. The Warriors will fight to the , just like any young Grimm would. Royal Guards will gather around the nearest Queen, defend her until their , and will fight anything that isn't a Commando Termite, even other species of Grimm. The Queens on the other hand will have different responses depending on the situation. If the attackers haven't made it to deep into the colony, the Queens remain where they are, but alert to any potential threat. If the attackers are to close, then the Queens will release their sacs and either gather with the other Queens or attempt to flee the battlefield, depending on which option is safer.

However, when an attractive young human or faunus woman appears within visual range of even a single member, the entire colony becomes active. In this stage, the Commando Termites start to live up to their name. They will then move towards the unfortunate woman en masse, and proceed to crawl underneath the clothing of their victim, where they proceed to rapidly eat her undergarments. After that, they search through the luggage of their victim and when they find any underwear, they will devour that too, forcing the poor girl to go commando. Strangely enough, these Grimm ignore all other forms of clothing. Usually, if the colony has Queens to spare, one of the Queens will hitch a ride somewhere on the woman's clothing and hide.

After the woman in question reaches her home, or an area filled with enough young human and/or faunus females, the Queen will sneak away from the victim of her colony and create a new one in that area, thus spreading the species. When a new colony is founded this way, it tends to "haunt" whoever dragged the original Queen to that location until she permanently leaves the area. They do this by destroying any piece of underwear of the woman in secret, and do the same thing to any other woman in the area.

It has to be noted that the claws of a Queen secrete an aphrodisiac that's designed to make a human or faunus woman incredibly horny, so much so that woman with lesser wills will start to masturbate immediately, regardless of location. It also makes the victim incredibly sensitive, so much so that a single touch to her breast would cause her to orgasm in an instant. That is, if this aphrodisiac didn't also have the nasty side effect of preventing a woman from reaching an orgasm, regardless of how much they try. While Queens cannot produce much of it, the aphrodisiac is incredibly powerful. Each drop will last from 24 hours to an entire week, and they usually have about 10 drops worth of it in total, though they can replenish it over a 24 hour period. With this amount of aphrodisiac, a single attack can last from 10 days to two months and a half. All victims have been observed to have difficulty sleeping, and those that can sleep have continuous wet dreams. Victims of it also display the need for an orgasm, doing everything they can think of in an attempt to get one. Once the aphrodisiac has worn off, all the orgasms that the victim would have had come back all at once.

No cure has been found as of yet, but no instances of an allergy towards this aphrodisiac have been recorded either. Some of the richer people of Remnant have bought it in an attempt to either make life in the bedroom more exciting, or to make a girl they like preform sexual acts that she would not do otherwise.

Who becomes another victim of these Grimm?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)