More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 3 by Captain Cosmic Captain Cosmic

What specimen shall we see today?

Grimm Ants

For centuries humanity has been fighting the dark, carnivorous, creatures known simply as the Grimm since the dawn of man, no one really knows for sure how these genocidal monsters came to be. Many theories are often created to better explain this ranging from ancient sources citing that the gods unleashed the Grimm as punishment for humanity’s wickedness like a flood, while others rule it in a more logical explanation coinciding with the theory that the Grimm are products of natural evolution. Though, if you want to get more out there, then, some of the more…radical conspiracy theorists hypothesize that the Grimm, Humans, and Faunus are one in the same species but their genes were altered by a more advanced and superior ancient race, who created the three aforementioned species to see which one are to rule Remnant. Humans were considered to be the most suitable choice who would rule the planet, following the Faunus being their servants and lastly the Grimm coming in last place to serve as an inferior race of brutal animals without empathy nor morals to be considered civilized. Nevertheless, these are mere theories from the minds of individuals trying to explain the mysteries of Remnant, one of those musters pertain to Grimm species.

Of course, you have the Beowolves, Nevermores, Ursas, and etcetera. These Grimm

are the most treacherous creatures the Remnant has to offer, but there has been numerous other species that seem to go under the radar of obscurity due to the lack of knowledge from the general public, especially Huntsman and Huntresses. One of these obscure species of Grimm are known as the Commando Ants, or Grimm Ants for short, they got their names from a Huntress explorer who observed the little creatures marching like soldiers no different than those of trainees of an Atlas boot camp. A fact to note is that while the huntress was observing she swore that the Grimm Ants were singing in a high pitched voices and it sounded like March of the Soldiers. In terms of what they look like the Commando Ants are reminiscent of normal ants with their skin, or rather exoskeleton being colored pitch black and wearing a Grimm mask covering their tiny heads, in addition of having red eyes giving the iconic

Other than that information about the Commando Ants is scarce with the only info

coming from one sighting with that lone huntresses. That huntress was none other than Summer Rose. A well known woman for her endowed skills as a huntress and a caring mother of two, but since her discovery of the Command Ants she’s more well known as that one naked girl that streaked all over Vale, it got to the point that it made the news headlines all over the four kingdoms often call her the “Red Rose.” For her red embarrassed face. Since then Summer was the topic for several months with men adoring her nude body, while women resented her in jealousy and disgust.

And what was Summers excuse? Well, she said that the Grimm Ants ate her clothes!

Unfortunately, nobody believed Summer and even her husband, Taiyang, was skeptical of this. But Summer Rose's past, nude, predicament is a tale told at a later period. Our flocks centers around her youngest daughter and her team. Their better known as Team RWBY, composed of the energetic Ruby Rose, the diligent Weiss Schnee, the rambunctious Yang Xio Long, and the mysterious Blake Belladonna. These girls come together to form Team RWBY, but their origin is not of importance, rather it about their peculiar situation involving all of them in just their birthday suits standing in front of Beacon Headmistress Glynda Goodwitch as she glares coldly at the girls obviously angry made evident by the continuous tapping of her heels on the pavement floor within Beacon halls.

The members of Team RWBY looked anywhere else to avoid Good witches star gaze in

fear and shame of their lack of clothing. Their fears were not put to rest when the Headmistress spoke. “So, care to explain to me why your naked right now?” said Glynda, sternly with each word sending shivers on the girls already cold, exposed, backs. No one dared to speak to answer her question because they were too scared under the woman’s cold glare. Seeing as how no one is making no attempt to answer her question Glynda made a resolution.

“Alright then seeing you girls are uncooperative, I'll give you a choice.” She continued. “Either you tell me why your in this…state, or risk being expelled.” Her last words shocked the four girls.

“Well? I’m waiting….” Said Glynda. Finally one of the girls decided to speak and it was none other than the blonde bombshell Yang. She cleared her throat using her hand in a professional manner, while making sure to close her legs to preserve her modesty.

“To put it simply, Miss Goodwitch, it was Ruby's fault.” Said Yang dryly. Weiss, Blake, and Ruby voiced their approvals until the teams leader registered what her older sister said.

“Wait, What!?” yelled Ruby, she looked back towards Yang with an incredulous look on her face and looked back towards Goodwitch who stared coldly at the red reaper. Ruby smiled and laughed nervously. She had a cold sweat dripping down from her head in fear of the Headmistress's glare and eventual verbal lashing. Ruby eyes look back and forth towards her friends to look for any support from her teammates and to also avoid looking at Goodwitch out of nervousness. Her eyes landed on each member of her team in hopes of any support. She found none. Yang, Blake, and Weiss all had cold glares all aiming towards the young reaper, herself, but they were not as near the same level of the headmistresses, but it was enough for Ruby to shrink and focus her vision on the earth ground.

"Uh, I-I can explain?" Said Ruby weakly. Gynda looked down towards Ruby expecting for her excuse of violating the school's policy of mandatory clothing.

"Go on, Ms, Rose, explain." Said Ms. Goodwitch.

"Well it all started out like this…" began Ruby.

What Happened?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)