More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by vertigo vertigo

Pick a story

Patrick, Temporary Couger

Your life had not exactly gone to plan; 35, single and still sharing a flat. Needless to say this makes you very unhappy. Matters are only made worse due to your flat mate being fifteen years younger than you; just barely out of school, and is always bringing his girlfriend home to fuck senseless. You've spent many a restless night listening to him rail her like a rabbit on coke in his room.

This is not where you had hoped to be at this point in your life but you've been making the best of it. At least David supplements his half of the rent by taking you out for the odd drink now and then. He's actually an alright kid at the end of the day. It was not like people were lining up at the door to take the room you put up for let after your ex broke off the engagement and left you to fend for yourself.

That was almost a full year ago now and you have been in a dry spell ever since.

Now you find yourself at work on your lunch break listening to your younger colleagues regale eachother about their bedroom conquests. You're not really paying much attention since you are unsure and uncaring over how much of what they say is true or just macho bullshit. That is untill...

"No, way! X-change is real? I thought that was just some made up thing on the internet."

"Oh it's real alright; and it works. How do you think John got that promotion over Heather? He popped a pink pill and let the boss plow his pussy."

"Can't be. I saw John earlier today. He was clearly still a guy."

"That's the beauty of it. The change only lasts a few hours per dose; then you just revert back to normal, cock and all."

"So why has it not been on the news then? An instant sex change sounds like a pretty big deal."

"Because it's heavily regulated and expensive to get a hold of. Users have to register and declare their female identity so nobody tries to use it for tax evasion and shit like that."

With out thinking, you suddenly join the conversation and ask,"So how do you get a hold of it then?" The group turn and look at you with in stunned pause. Nether you or anyone else is sure what to say next.

"You into that sort of thing Pat?" one of your work mates askes nervously.

What do you say?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)