More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 3 by vertigo vertigo

What do you say?

Sure, why not?

"It's not like I'm getting any as a guy," you say in a joking manner. Your face burning and the voice in your head screaming at you for just blurting it out. The tension in the room stays high while you wait for someone else to say something.

"Are you being serious Pat?" Asked Gareth who was member of tech support in his mid twenties. He looked more like a football player or an army soldier, with his built upper body and cropped hair rather than a computer wiz. You had never really gotten to know him that well because they worked in different departments.

"Yes, I guess I am." There was no point in denying it now. The cat was out of the bag. Your cheeks bright with embarrassment like a school boy outed by his pal's.

"Here then; take these." Gareth throws you a bottle of pink pills which you manage to catch with both hands. "Got them from a friend at the local pharmacy. Thought he was doing me a favour because he didn't know I had gotten back together with my girlfriend."

"T-thanks," you say with a mix of confusion and reserved gratitude. You're suddenly not sure this is such a good idea.

"Just make sure you keep one for coming to work on Monday," says Gareth laughing. The rest of the guys cheer and join the laughter as you wonder how much of what Gareth had said was actually a joke, if at all.

How do you feel about this?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)