More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 3 by vertigo vertigo

What do you say?

Lie

"No, don't be stupid! I'm asking for a friend. They are transgendered and this sounds like something that would help them out," you say with your most dead pan face while praying the nervous tone in your voice does not give you away.

"Good on you Pat," says Gareth; a member of tech support in his mid twenties. You always thought he looked more like a football player or an army soldier, with his built upper body and cropped hair rather than a computer wiz. You had never really gotten to know him that well because they worked in different departments. "Here mate." Gareth throws you a bottle of pink pills and gives you a wink. "Tell your friend they can look me up if they ever want to say thank you in person."

Everyone else in the group cheers and gives you both pats on the back as if you had just achieved world peace. You're not sure if anyone actually believed you or not. Deciding not to push your luck, you go along with it and say to Gareth that you will pass the message along.

Once the day is over you find yourself driving home with a the bottle of X-change on the seat next to you. On the motorway, you keep looking over to it every once in a while until you pull over onto the hard shoulder and stop. You pick up the bottle and look at it as you try to make up your mind.

What happens next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)