More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 3 by ewong ewong

How does she get her powers?

Objects from space...

"Let me in!" Mackenzie cried as she pounded on the door.

Her roommate Willow was either showering or fast asleep. The redhead wasn't sure which since she knew only two things:

  1. She was outside her apartment
  2. She was NAKED

Mackenzie looked around, hoping no one else came out of their apartments to see her. She looked out the window and saw it was still clearly night time. However, what caught her eye was a bright dot moving ever so slowly. She stopped pounding as she realized it wasn't moving slowly. It was getting bigger!

The naked redhead ran outside and stared at the object as it grew larger. She no longer thought about her nudity as she was overcome with curiosity and fear. Was it a nuke? A meteor? A piece of a satellite or space station? She had no clue and no way to find out. The ball of light suddenly whizzed past the building, and she saw it was easily the size of a car! She heard the impact a few seconds later, and saw it had hit the wooded area behind the building. Blinking a few times to realize it wasn't a nuke, she breathed a sigh of relief that her life wasn't ending today.

Scrambling to get a closer look at what hit, she ran over to the crater. She gasped at what she saw.

Who/what is it?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)