More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by Mrwhysper Mrwhysper

Whose role do you take on?

OOC: Writer's Resource Appendix

Whysper here. I've been promising to do something like this for a while now, so what follows will be a list of all the Traits/Perks/Whatever that have shown up throughout the various branches, as well as any unique interface changes or odd abilities granted by or given to the Affection Multiplier broken down by Author. This is intended to be used as a reference for those who want to take a shot at writing a branch or people who just want to see what our messed up perverted minds have thrown together. Be warned, spoilers will abound for those who haven't caught up.

I’ve omitted TheNextGamer’s John Doe story stub and have contacted him. He does intend to return to the branch at some point in the future. For now his branch has been marked as “On Hiatus”.

Each entry in the Appendix will have a direct link to the related branch (and also a link to any point where a new arc for that protagonist begins if the writer tells us when that is).

Note: Fully updated as of Sunday 1/19/20 22:34 Central (GMT -0500)

So what do you want to see?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)