More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 3 by Mrwhysper Mrwhysper

So what do you want to see?

Jason Ramirez (Gfoxx2) SPOILERS

Jason also uses a phone to access the Multiplier, with the addition of "Wants" functionality. His version's currency is Gems, which appear to be earned at various milestones, hidden achievements, or by fulfilling those Wants. For a more detailed explanation of how they work, see chapter 3 of this branch. Unique to this branch is the way that Traits (referred to here simply as "Purchases") rotate in batches of 3 with a limit of one Purchase per subject per day. Each batch is associated with a person's individual profile. The purchases that have currently been shown for Jason are:

Easily Forgiven (400 Gems): Your relationships never due to lack of interaction, and you are easily forgiven when you wrong others. If your actions cause a loss of affection or love points, a simple apology within a reasonable period of time will restore those lost points. Try not to this, though in all fairness that's kind of what it's designed for!

Love Is All That You Need (500 Gems): As long as someone has a love score with you over 50, you no longer need to sleep or eat, though you may do so without any repercussions if you desire. You do still need to breathe, though, so don't drown or anything.

The One Every Dude Buys First (250 Gems): You have a massive penis. Yes, every guy buys this first, and you probably will too. The exact dimensions of your dick are irrelevant to someone's ability to handle you; despite your size, you'll always fit (though it may take some work) into wherever you've been invited.

Kiss From a Rose (250 Gems): You've got the golden lips, and a natural talent for using them. Also, you'd probably make a great trumpet player. Any point gains from kissing are doubled. Also, you're better at using your mouth for other things, if you know what we mean.

Toned and Tight (400 Gems): Who hasn't wanted better abs? Well now you have them. You now no longer need to hit the gym to look toned and fit, and your body stores less fat than previously. This perk does not significantly alter your body shape or general mass, though, so if you want to bulk up, you'll still have to put the work in.

Closer to the Heart (700 Gems) - Everybody makes mistakes, but yours don't mean as much to those who care deeply for you. Loves scores never drop below a minimum value of 50, regardless of your actions. This doesn't necessarily mean lovers forget that you've wronged them, just that they'll always carry a torch for you.

Living in the Limelight (1000 Gems) - Ever wanted to be a movie star? Now people find you irresistibly compelling. Anyone who enjoys a performative work made by or starring you also gains a boost to their Affection and Love scores. This boost can only apply once per week, and can only apply from the same creative work once.

Hold Your Fire (750 Gems) - You've got impressive control in the bedroom! You never cum before you consciously intend to, no matter how stimulated you are. While this doesn't allow you to ejaculate on command, it does allow you to essentially "hold" your climax. As a bonus, you also can end an erection on command without ejaculating, immediately going soft; no more embarrassing public boners!

Jason has purchased The One Every Dude Buys First, Toned and Tight, and Hold Your Fire.

The only other perks we've seen are the first three that Jason looked at for Morgan:

Shoulder to Cry On (150 gems): This person would make an incredible therapist. Whenever a friend or lover comes to them with genuine emotional need, their natural nurturing aura will enable others to feel safe enough to share their deepest secrets. In addition, all affection gains in their presence, themselves not included, are doubled.

Starved for Attention (200 gems): This person needs to be noticed. They crave the spotlight. Whenever you show them affection or attention as a direct result of them trying to goad a reaction out of you, any point gains as a result are doubled.

Great Stonking Tits (100 gems): This person has an incredible pair of breasts. Natural and massive, they require little support, and their shape will always stay aesthetically pleasant. In addition, their sensitivity during foreplay will be enhanced, and any lust gains resulting from breast play will be doubled.

Jason accidentally purchased Great Stronking Tits.

Walk this way

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)