More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 3 by Mrwhysper Mrwhysper

So what do you want to see?

Jimmy Nibornski (MrWhysper) SPOILERS

Dear god, this is gonna suck... I've been spewing Perks around all over the place for 26 chapters.

Ok first off, my own innovations for the Multiplier are a closed Achievement system with a specialized unique Perk (my name for Trait) awarded for each one, the addition of the Trust stat (basing the four stats around the four Greek categories of Love), the fact that the AM seems to be alive and has a snarky sense of humor (you sick fuck), and the unique method in which currency (called Soul Coins) and be obtained (for cash, or in the event of the of someone tracked by the AM). Jimmy has been accidentally getting achievements left and right and some of the results have been less than healthy for those around him (specifically his half-sister Beth who now has a permanent minimum of 50 Lust).

To date, Jimmy's Perks are:

  • Motherfucker: All Lust gains with Blood relatives are doubled. You sick fuck.
  • Trim Reaper: Fear equals Lust.
  • Silver Tongued Devil: You lie like a rug. All trust gains are doubled - Cost: 300 Soul Coins.
  • Heads Up: Via Augmented Reality, all notifications will appear in your vision - Cost: 100 Soul Coins.
  • What’s So Funny: About peace love and understanding. All notifications come with an explanation. - Cost: 200 Soul Coins.
  • Rolling Back The Years: Unlocks biographical information on anyone with a positive Affection score. Cost: 275 Soul Coins
  • Sexual Power Trip: Herd members’ Lust is linked to your orgasm, and will not decrease without contact with your body. Herd members’ Lust may increase indefinitely.
  • Can’t Cum Down: For every 100 points of Lust, a herd member will gain 10 permanent points of Lust.
  • Master & Servant: Submissive tendencies of herd members with positive Lust scores are amplified to a degree commensurate with said Lust score. Acting in a dominant manner toward a submissive herd member will increase Love score.
  • Straight From The Heart: Honest emotional declarations will raise the targeted score of a herd member by their Trust score.
  • Living On Love: Or living in sin? Eliminates all ill effects of hunger and thirst as long as a Herd Member has a Love score of 100. Thought activated removal of the necessity of breathing for a duration of 5 minutes for every Herd Member with a Love score of 100. Ability cooldown 7 days. Cost:1000 Soul Coins
  • Topical Allusion Vending: Your lies are even more believable. People will fall for even the most outrageous fabrication, and Trust you more easily. Cost:1000 Soul Coins
  • We Just Disagree: People will respect your right to disagree with them, and doing so will not cause any relationship losses. Herd Members will be more easily swayed by your arguments. Cost:900 Soul Coins

This Way To The Egress

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)