More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 3 by Mrwhysper Mrwhysper

So what do you want to see?

Matt Jones (DimUse92) Spoilers!

Matt’s version of the AM shows up as a smartphone app. We have a lot of features introduced here that show up in later branches. Right from go DimUse92 adds in an array of statistics like Body, Looks, Fame, & Wealth that are tracked with a letter grade. The protagonist Matt actually works to improve those scores on himself, but there are other factors that affect them as well, for example the characters’ Fame increases merely by appearing on the show. Also the first appearance of an unified currency (Affection Points), and the first time a score (Affection & Love both) actually drops due to the protagonist’s actions. It’s also the first place Missions/Quests show up with obvious rewards and the first time an explanation for increases/decreases which occur has been given by the AM, as well as listing out a subject’s likes and dislikes. DimUse92 really took the AM to a whole new level with this stuff.

Unique to this branch are the “Helping Hand” and the various informative videos that Matt can purchase using his points, as well as the Relationship Party (more on that later) and relationship levels (acquaintance, friend, romantic interest, lover, etc.).

Finally Matt is the first protagonist who has had his access to the AM removed, if only temporarily. He loses his phone at one point, and as soon as he gets a new one, the Multiplier reinstalls itself immediately.

The following Traits/Perks have shown up. Matt has purchased all of them:

  • Training Up: Increases the Rate in Which You Build Muscle and Lose Fat” – 20 Points
  • Swimsuit Appeal: Your Package Will Appear Much Larger To Other People” – 20 Points
  • Straighten Up: Fix your posture problems instantly. Make yourself stand tall and firm! - 20 Affection Points
  • Addictive Kisser: You have the gift of soft lips. Kissing others will leave a lasting impression that will leave them thinking about you and your magical lips. – 20 Points
  • Real-Time Score Updater – Using augmented reality, scores and mission updates will automatically appear in your vision. Unlock for 20 Affection Poiints.
  • Relationship Party Menu – 50 AP - With this menu, you can manage your many romantic relationships. Romantic interest who are assigned to the Relationship Party menu feels less jealousy over fellow party members who engage in romantic and sexual transactions with you. The members of the Relationship Party will also gain affection with each other. Initial Slots – 2 with max slots of 5.

(More details on the Relationship Party Menu can be found in Chapter 48 of Matt's branch)

Matt has also assigned a trait to someone else, Jamie:

Add Attraction Trait (Male): This is a one time use where you can add one attraction trait to a male on the island. Attraction traits multiply affection, lust and love scores with certain types of individuals. - Unlock for 10 points.

Yellow Fever – This attraction trait increases the love, lust, and affection of people to those of Asian ethnicity.

And inadvertently caused Paige to acquire one:

Cuckquean – Paige gains lust points from watching or listening to other Relationship Party menu members having sexual liaisons with the party leader

Additionally this branch has added in Status Effects. Details on each can be found in the chapter number following them:

  • Friendzone (Chapters 19 & 28)
  • Jealousy (Chapter 34)
  • Heartache (Chapter 43)

Which way did he go, George?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)