More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 3 by Eugene_Oregon Eugene_Oregon

What's next?

Never mess with alien technology...

Daisy drummed her fingers impatiently on the desk, slumping forwards in her chair.

She was bored.

She didn't want to say that security detail was below her, but Daisy thought they could have found someone else to sit here and make sure no one disturbed Simmons while she worked.

Daisy could hear her talking to herself as she moved through the compound, cataloging each piece of tech systematically. Jemma must have found it interesting, but to Daisy, it just seemed very tedious and repetitive.

Daisy was also still fuming from Jemma's reprimands. She had only wanted to help; it wasn't her fault that she didn't know the difference between an extra terrestrial gun and an alien hairdryer.

Daisy had stormed off, leaving the scientist to her work, but repeated glanced at her watch convinced her that time must move slower in the underground bunker.

A discarded box was flashing insistently and invitingly at her. Standing up, Daisy walked over and picked it up.

Surprised by its weight, she turned it over in her hands. It didn't LOOK dangerous...

Daisy cursed and dropped the box as it suddenly burst into life. She backed away, hoping that it would shut up before Jemma came back and told her off again.

The agent froze as a red laser beam shot out of the metal cube and scanned her, moving up and down her body.

The laser disappeared as the box fell silent.

Daisy held her breath, waiting for something to happen.

What's next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)