More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 4 by Eugene_Oregon Eugene_Oregon

What's next?

A shrink ray!

Nothing happened. Daisy waited with bated breath, but the only sound was the distant prattle of Jemma talking to herself.

Just when Daisy was beginning to relax, she noticed that the room seemed to be getting...larger. At the same time, she realised that her feet were moving around in her boots. What was going on? Were they getting bigger?

It was only when her trousers and panties fell down that the truth dawned on her: her clothes weren't getting bigger...she was getting smaller!

Whimpering, Daisy yanked her trousers back up, but only moments later was to relinquish her hold. Her hands were disappearing up her sleeves, and her arms were becoming trapped in her bra straps, which were sliding off her shoulders.

She glanced down at herself and saw how ridiculous she must look. Trousers and panties bunched around her ankles, boots and socks enveloping her tiny feet, jacket hanging down to her knees and empty sleeves swaying uselessly.

Everything went dark as her head disappeared inside her shirt. Daisy sobbed as she felt her bra complete its descent of her rapidly shrinking body.

Panicking, Daisy twisted around, desperately trying to free herself from the giant t-shirt, her feet sliding out of her boots.

Evnetually, Daisy was able to pull her head free of her oversized shirt. At least the shrinking had stopped. Her pulse was still racing when she heard footsteps approaching.

Gasping, Daisy dived back inside her garments, not wanting to be seen in her new state.

xxx

Jemma hurried quickly back through the bunker wanting to make things right with Daisy. Maybe she had been a bit too harsh on her. After all, she had only wanted to help.

"OK, Daisy, we're all done here-" she started to say as she rounded the corner...but her friend was nowhere to be seen.

"Daisy?"

"D-down here!" a small voice called out.

Jemma looked down at the pile of clothes in front of her. A tiny hand emerged from beneath the fabric, followed moments later by the small and very red face of Daisy Johnson.

"You messed with the shrink ray, didn't you?" Jemma smirked, eye brows raised.

"Look, I...I didn't know it was a shrink ray!"

"I thought I told you not to-"

"Yes, I know!" Daisy shot back. "But I was bored! Now please can you help me!"

"And how do you expect me to do that?" Jemma replied, trying not to laugh.

"I don't know! Stick the machine in reverse, anything!" Daisy was clutching the hem of her t-shirt to her chest.

"Are you...naked under there?"

"Of course I'm fucking naked! You think I carry a doll's outfit around with me?!"

Jemma observed her friend with glee. She was clearly very embarrassed and very angry, but her size meant those emotions made her adorable! She was still a bit annoyed with Daisy, but seeing her shrunk down to all of two inches seemed a sort of karma.

Jemma knew that she should try and help her friend out of her predicament, but voices at the back of her mind were jostling for space. Telling her this could be used as a teachable moment for Daisy, or that this was a great opportunity for a new science experiment...or simply that it was a great way to have fun at Daisy's expense!

Her tiny friend fell silent as she looked up at the hard-thinking Jemma, who was wondering what to do...

What's next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)