More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 4 by Eugene_Oregon Eugene_Oregon

What's next?

Unexpected invisibility!

Nothing happened. Daisy waited with bated breath, but the only sound was the distant prattle of Jemma talking to herself.

Feeling guilty and hoping that she hadn't broken it, Daisy crouched down to pick the box up. But when she reached out her hands, she recoiled in alarm.

She squeezed her eyes closed before slowly opening them again, convinced that her mind was playing tricks on her.

Daisy looked down at her hands. Or rather, where her hands should have been. She could see the sleeve of her jacket running down her arm, but nothing sticking out the end.

Starting to panic, Daisy ripped off her jacket and shirt, kicked off her boots and socks and wriggled out of her pants.

Clad only in her dark underwear, Daisy looked down at herself, twisting around. The only thing she could see was her bra she panties seemingly floating in mid-air.

She could feel the cold floor underneath her bare feet, touch her stomach and legs, stroke her hair and rub her shoulders.

But her anatomy was invisible.

Losing her head, Daisy slipped out of her underwear. She slapped a hand to her breast. She could feel it underneath her fingers, but not see it.

"Shit, shit, shit!" Daisy chewed her fingernails and walked in a circle, wondering how on Earth she was going to get out of her predicament before Jemma came back.

Picking up the box carefully, Daisy examined it. If there was an invisiblity setting, surely there was a visibility one?

What's next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)