More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 4 by Halcyon Halcyon

What's next?

Mountains Of Trouble

Akuto came to a stop in front of Kurone's unblinking gaze, and sighed. "Kurone, you're not supposed to be in here." He said, unaware of the heat-like distortion around his finger or the changing sign on the wall. The young wizard shifted awkwardly in place, suddenly and vividly regretting his decision to bathe in the co-ed bath, and hoping she wouldn't bring up that fact. "And stop picking on Hiroshi." He continued.

"I was only stating what I observed to be true." The android shifted her gaze studiously to Akuto's crotch, staring at it as openly as possible. "Tell me, is there a particular value placed on penis size?"

"Ummmm..." Akuto flushed red and trailed off, really not wanting to have this conversation. The ring on his finger gleamed in anticipation.

"You'll find that penis size ties into many men's self-esteem." Interjected a voice from the side. Akuto turned and flushed even redder, involuntarily running his eyes up the curvy, towel-clad form of one Fujiko Eto. The white pseudo-garment clung to every one of the purplette's generous curves, and from the gentle smirk that played across her face as she stopped before them, she knew it. "Warranted or not, the predisposition is that bigger, is in fact, better."

Kurone tilted her head to the side. "I see. So would I not be incorrect in saying that a similar principle applies to your breasts?"

Akuto's head whipped around to the Liradan, and he gawked at her. Was she here to keep an eye on him, or to embarrass everyone he met?! But just as he opened his mouth in indignation, Eto began laughing. "Yes, I suppose so. Though I suppose it depends on who you ask." After a moment, Akuto began chuckling too, glad to have one of the school's moral pillars here as a normalizing influence. That is, until she turned more fully to Akuto and smiled good-naturedly, before pressing her breasts together with her arms to enhance her cleavage. "What do you think, Akuto-kun?" She asked, following up her embarrassing question with a wink.

Akuto's tongue flapped in his mouth as he backstepped so hard he nearly slipped in a puddle. He defiantly looked down at the floor, his face looking like nothing so much as a pair of eyes floating in a sea of tomato juice. "If I'm being honest," which he was, as he felt he owed it to these women, "I actually prefer a smaller pair. Anything more than a handful is sort of... a waste..." Ignorant once more of the fluctuations around his finger, Akuto found his eyes had gone rogue, lifting from the floor to stare into the depths of her wonderful, glorious, abundant, soft, inexorable pair of--

A pair of snapping fingers in front of his face broke the young wizard out of his impromptu trance, and Fujiko's hand retracted to cover a fit of matronly giggling as Kurone nodded in understanding, as though someone had taken the time to explain a complicated math problem to her. "Is denial also an important part of the process?" She intoned.

"If one thinks they're being polite, perhaps." Eto said, proffering an ever-so-slightly condescending pat on the boy's shoulder as she walked past. "I appreciate the semblance of gentlemanly conduct, if nothing else. It's what separates the men from the wolves." Akuto then felt her breath on his ear, and something soft pressing gently into his back. "And the men from the boys." She whispered.

Akuto quite literally jumped across the space, landing next to Kurone with nary a towel out of place. But by that time the other student was already on her way to the bath area, long purple hair swishing behind her, so casually that wondered for a moment if his libido had escaped and he'd imagined the exchange. He turned to ask Kurone if she'd seen that last part, only to note two things: the location of her stare hadn't changed, and that he was pitching a bit of an unwilling tent.

Akuto closed his eyes, slapped his cheeks, and shook his head from side-to-side as he decided to write the night off as a wash (both literally and figuratively), half - expecting to hear the splat of the blood in his cheeks vigorously impacting the floor. As he turned--with Kurone following after him like an oversized, perverted duckling--another question floated across the space, unintentionally loaded with reality altering potential.

"Are you on your way in," Eto called, "Or out?"

Is he in (out) or out (in)?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)