More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 19 by TigrisSeductor TigrisSeductor

What is the incestuous couple up to?

Motherly Domination

The demonic couple had relocated to what used to be Juan's room, but was now turned by the Idol's magic into a sensual sex dungeon, walls draped in crimson velvet and a massive silken bed at the center. It did not take much time for the two lust demons to come up with a new name for it: Room. The taboo lovers had spent more than a few hours engaging in whatever depraved activities their twisted minds could devise, not merely not caring that they were mother and son but actively revelling in it, coming up with kinky sexplay scenarios that parodied maternal love. Juan had sucked on Mrs. Garcia's tits several times, was given a dozen blowjobs as "pampering from Mommy", sometimes in a row, and was repeatedly dominated and "punished" for his "misbehaviour".

Right now Juan was lying on his strict mother's lap as she caned his ass, his crimson flesh bruised bearing the marks of previous disciplining. Mrs. Garcia was wearing her old teacher's uniform transformed into a fetish outfit, prim black skirt shortened into something be fitting a stripper (naturally, nothing was underneath) and her white short torn so that it barely contained her gigantic tits. Juan, on the other hand, was completely naked, his perfect body bare for his mother to observe and enjoy.

"Such dirty language you used when I last fucked you," Alexis whispered seductively, "Do you lick your mother's pussy with that mouth? Yes, you do. Naughty boy..."

In came another slap of the cane, and another loud moan of the corrupted boy as his slender sexy body shuddered in masochistic ecstasy. Mrs. Garcia smiled.

"But at least my boy is good enough to moan loud for Mommy. I am so proud of you. Such a good kinky boy, loves when he is whipped and fucks his own mother. I have done a good job, raising you as a good pervert." Alexis smiled and brought Juan's laptop closer to the bed, "Show me where you were hiding all your porn again."

What does Juan show his mother?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)