Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 20 by TigrisSeductor TigrisSeductor

What does Juan show his mother?

His love for oral

When she was human, Alexis had always thought that her son was innocent. He did not talk much about sex when she was around and was surprisingly gallant with his girlfriend Daria, especially compared to his schoolmates who seemed to talk about fucking all the time. Now, however, Mrs. Garcia saw the truth: first when she heard his perverse demands soon after he had been transformed, and then once the boy showed her the encrypted porn folder on his computer. The truth was, Juan was even more depraved than his peers. He loved BDSM, orgies, breastplay and vouyerism, watched lots of hentai and seemed to have a soft spot for MILF dominatrices. He had confessed to his mother that he used to masturbate four or five times a day, leaving from lessons claiming he was sick while actually jerking off to buxom dominant women in the school bathroom.

The old Mrs. Garcia would have been terribly ashamed that her son was such a pervert, but the new Mommy Alexis was PROUD. Her son was truly an incubus in spirit even before he became one in the flesh. She let Juan type the password ("milfslut") and watch another porn video together, enjoying the depraved scenes before reenacting them in real life.

Alexis dove at her beloved son once again, French kissing him in taboo passion while her demon talons clawed at his masculine chest, moving down and down until she was next to his massive cock. "Here is a little present from Mommy~" she cooed, her long forked tongue wrapping around Juan's erect incubus manhood, caressing it gently while her mouth descended upon the cock fully to deepthroat it. Losing their gag reflex really helped succubi to become excellent cocksuckers, and cum tasted really good for their bodies.

"No need to breathe, no need to eat, no need to speak now that we have a mind link. My mouth is basically only for sex. Hell, my entire body is now only for sex. We are fucking sex machines."

"Yes..." the boy moaned, groaning as he grabbed his mother's head and pushed it even further down his mighty cock. "You are my fucking personal whore, Mom, and I am your personal fucktoy..."

"Ah, such a good boy~" Alexis still resorted to telepathy, her mouth still firmly engorging Juan's manhood. "But do not think Mommy will do all the work for you. You will have to please her as well." With these words, Mrs. Garcia raised her wings and, with unprecedented agility, repositioned herself so that her corrupted pussy was sitting right next to Juan's mouth. "Lick your mommy..."

Juan did not need any more encouraging, and in a few moments Alexis's eyes opened wide as her son's long incubus tongue plunged inside her articulate quim. She could have moaned, if not for the fact that her mouth and her mind were still wholly dedicated to getting as much of that cock as deep inside of her throat possible. Instead, she sent a few more encouraging messages to her son, driving her to go deeper. The boy responded by exploring the insides of her pussy more thoroughly, and then by starting to lick her demonic asshole after that. The telepathic link between the incestuous lovers stopped being coherent at that point. Instead they simply transmitted chaotic lewd images into each other's minds, their shared ecstasy driving them both to overdrive until they finally came in two wild body-shaking orgasms.

Incoherent moans escaped the mature succubus and her young partner as they were finally sated - if only for a little while. Slowly mother and son pulled away from each other's genitals and came closer together, the son pushing his face between the mother's breasts as she embraced him. They heard the voice of the Idol whispering to them. While their new god approved of the wild acts of incestuous sadomasochistic depravity the two demons performed on each other, it reminded them that their ranks needed to grow. That they were perverted was not enough: they needed to make others like them.

To further encourage the two demons, the Idol showed them images of their friends and relatives being corrupted. Alexis saw her fellow teachers becoming demons, returning home like she did to their own families, while Juan imagined his girlfriend becoming a personal succubus slut for him. There also appeared a vision of Lydia's house, where a great orgy was about to take place. Choices, choices...

How do the demons spend the night?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)