More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by android1966 android1966

Pick a story

Micheal, fulfilling a fantasy.

Tonight you will live your fantasies. Everything you need has been prepared and laid out ready for you. You have made your plans with meticulous care, though not fabulously wealthy you have a well paid job and can afford to indulge yourself. A month ago you swallowed a single basic X-Change pill and took careful measurements of your transformed body. Over the next weeks you bought the clothing from online shops that you would wear tonight.

You strip off your clothes and stand in your bedroom naked and looked at yourself in the mirror. You are tall, six three and lean and muscular. Your hair is black and your eyes dark brown. You are reasonably handsome, no-one would deny that. You have had your fair share of women and enjoy fucking them as much as any other red blooded man. For months though your fantasies have been something entirely different to everything you have experianced before.

You pick up one of the little pink pills you bought yesterday and hold it between your thumb and finger. Five more lie ready on your dresser beside a glass of water. Enough to give you twenty four hours as a female version of yourself. One by one you pop them into your mouth and wash each down with a swig of water. You close your eyes and wait for the pills to take effect.

There is no pain to the change. From what you have read about X-Change, pain killers form part of the formula, at least with properly formulated and licensed pills. There is a brief sensation of pressure within your body and then you feel yourself transform. Your body shrinks down a few inches and you feel the tickle of hair sprouting and falling over over your shoulders. The feeling between your legs as your cock shrinks back into you body is a little unsettling, but less so than the first time you took a pill.

You open your eyes. A dark eyed beauty with long straight raven black hair and olive skin looks back at you from the mirror and smiles. She has an exquisite face, high cheekbones and a wide sensuous mouth with full lips. Her breasts are not large, a modest B cup you know from your careful measurements, but her dark brown nipples are long and already hardening as you gaze at her entranced. She is slim and toned with long shapely legs and a small but perfectly formed and pert ass. Her pubic bush is black as night.

"That needs to change." You say, your voice now feminine and enticing.

You cross the bedroom and go into the bathroom. Here too everything you need is already waiting. You step into the shower and turn it on. Unhooking the shower head your drench the black curls of your pubic hair. You fill your palm with shaving gel and work it into the curly tangled bush until it is richly lathered. A ladyshave razor is in the shower tray waiting. Carefully you shave between your legs, taking your time and resisting the urge you have to explore yourself more intimately. You take your time, removing every single hair and then shower off the remains of the lather and loose hairs.

Your mons is dark compared to your overall mediterranean skin colour, the labia darker still and the labial lips prominant and fleshy. Satisfied with your shaving you wash yourself quickly and then shampoo and condition your long black hair. You turn off the shower and walk back to the bedroom towelling dry your hair. Laid out on the bed is the clothing you will wear tonight to live out your fantasy. You pick up a pair of black stocking and sit upon the edge of the bed. One at a time you roll the stockings up those long sleekly smooth legs. You stand and then step into the suspender belt. You adjust it and attach the stocking tops to the straps. Finally you pull on a tiny black thong.

You hold up your dress for tonight. A black silk cheongsam with a red brocaded dragon on the right side. You slip into it, feeling the thin silk glide over your soft skin. You have decided against wearing a bra, your modest breasts are firm and perky and no support is needed. The silk of the cheongsam against your nipples feels exquisite. You sit on the edge of the bed once more and buckle on the black patent leather ankle boots with six inch heels. You have spent long hours practicing walking in such heels so that you can wear them with confidence tonight.

You sit down at the dresser and comb through your long hair until it is dry. The hair is long and fine falling over your shoulders and halfway down your back. It smells faintly of the jasmine shampoo. Next you apply your make up, you have studied tutorials on cosmetic application especially for tonight. Skin products enhance your already near flawless complexion with blusher to highlight your exceptional bone structure. You apply dark red lip gloss that shines whenever the light catches it. Black eyeshadow and liner enhance you dark brown eyes. You paint your long nails blood red to match the dragon on the cheongsam.

You study your reflection a moment. You look beautiful and exotic. You smile.

You slip a ladies watch onto your slim left wrist and look at the time. You are right on the schedule you have set yourself for tonight. In five minutes your taxi will arrive. You pick up the black leather shoulder purse, inside is cash and a credit card and a few items that you might need. Over the top of the cheongsam you slip on a fashionable leather ladies jacket and walk through the apartment to your front door. Within a minute or two the taxi arrives and you walk confidently down your path and get in. You give the driver your destination and settle back into the back seat.

🔞 Candy.AI đŸ”Ĩ AI Sex Chat - Roleplay, Erotic Stories, Try for Free 🕹ī¸

What is your destination?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)