More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by supman supman

What does Max do?

Max starts to feel strange. She's going into heat.

Max sat on her bike, the engine idling as her mind sorted through her options. Unconsciously her hand lazily drifted down her stomach, her fingers making slow circles along her skin. The vibrations of the idling bike sent sparks shooting through her body, her hips grinding against her seat. Her hand slid down further, rubbing herself through her tight black pants. A soft moan escaping her lips as her pussy moistened.

The sound her own moans snapped Max back to reality, she froze, 'What the fuck am I doing' she berated herself, 'trying to get myself off while in the middle of the street only a few blocks away from a police road block.' It dawned on her then as her mind raced, doing the math, it had been a little of 3 months since it last happened. A look of complete horror crossed her features as she realized she was in heat.

Being a government created super solder had its ups and downs. The genetically manipulated feline genes that gifted her with increased speed, agility and sight also came with a curse. Just like a female cat, 4 times a year Max would go into heat. Lasting 2 to 3 days the uncontrollable instinct to mate with any able male would take her over.

'Fuck, fuck fuck' she mumbled to herself. 'This never ends well' she thought to herself as he minded wandered off, remembering the pain, embarrassment and pleasure her previous heat cycles had caused her.

Being gangbanged in an ally behind crash. She had stumbled upon a group of gangmembers while working, they had stripped her down and fucked her in every hole for nearly 3 hours, it was the first time in her life that she was tripled teamed and she was more then willing. She had woken up in the ally later that day covered in cum, spit and dirt, thanking god that nobody had seen her.

The memories of a cock in her mouth while two others filled her from behind, thrusting into her tight wet body caused another moan to escape her lips as her hips thrusted faster against her bike.

Another time, she had sucked off at least 15 men during a period of 4 hours as she delivered packages for her job. Attacking every man she saw as she saw along the way.

This would have went on all day if she hadn't of ran into Bob. She was delivering him a package when he invited her into his home, being in the state she was, she couldn't refuse. Never one to miss a opportunity, Bob took complete advantage of the situation. Bob was a bondage freak, he had chained Max to his wall, stripped her, and sexually tortured her with dildos, vibrators, whips and other sex toys. It was the most intense sexual experience Max had ever had. She had completely surrendered to him as he fucked her every hole, in every position he could think of. It lasted more then 4 days before she regained enough control of herself and could escape.

The loud muffler from supe'd up Honda driving past her snapped her out of her memories. She rubbed her eyes, shaking her head trying to think clearly. She had to get somewhere safe, lock herself up and wait the heat out before she did something or someone she would regret.

What does Max do?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)