More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 3 by supman supman

What does Max do?

Max heads to Crash. (Crash is a Club/Bar from the tv show)

Max quickly turned her bike around, revved the engine and sped off towards Crash. Her mind raced as she expertly navigated the dark Seattle streets. She needed to find Cindy. She could trust Cindy to help her, lock her away in a closet somewhere until her heat was over.

The bike skid to a stop outside of the Bar, a misty rain slowly soaking the small group of people that crowded around Crash's main entrance.

"Keep your head down, get inside and find Cindy," Max muttered to herself trying to ignore the growing desire building within her body.

Her head down, Max plowed through the crowd of people, earning her a few choice words from some as she pushed her way inside.

Max stood on her toes quickly glancing towards where Cindy normally hung out. Nothing.

"Fuck." Max muttered to herself. Cindy was nowhere to be seen. The loud music blared into her ears, her enhanced senses picking up every body that brushed past her. Crash was packed. Packed with sweaty men that would give anything to fuck her.

Someone brushed against her back, their hands lightly groping her ass causing Max to gasp out in pleasure. Another man walked past her, shooting her a charming smile. Her legs trembled slightly, and she could feel herself getting wet.

"Ohgod," she softly cried out. Her raging hormones overwhelming her body. Coming to Crash was a mistake. Max tried to ignore the almost uncontrollable need and pushed herself further into the club hoping to god she could find someone that could help her.

Does Max find Cindy? Or does she find someone else willign to 'help' her.

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)