More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 3 by gevendro gevendro

What does Max do?

..

..Max was feeling really randy and decided not to fight her urges, but instead ride along. She decided if she was going to be fucked she could do it in appropriate place. So she turned her bike towards a club nearby called Kinky Desire. She arrived there in five minutes and by then her hips were ready explode. She parked her bike to the curve. There were about ten people dressed in different kind of fetish clothing waiting to get in. Max tried to walk past them, but the bouncer a huge muscular black man stopped her.

"Is your name on the list?" He asked glaring Max with a grim look on his face.

"No, but I need to get in." Max answered breathing heavily.

"And why should I let you in?" Bouncer asked staring at her anticipatively.

"I'll might give you something in return." Max said a playfull smirk on her fair face.

"Well, you sure are a nice looking alley cat." Bouncer said while his expression softened.

A young woman dressed as sexy schoolgirl who was next in line sighed with contempt.

Bouncer grabbed Max and lifted her over his shoulder and carried her into to the club. His huge black hand patted Max's well rounded ass. This made Max even hornier and she moaned like a cat in heat. Bouncer carried her to a small room which had sign on a door which said 'personnel'. The room was small and smelled like cigarette smoke, there was a wooden table, two chairs and a small fridge in the room. Bouncer placed Max on the table.

"Take me!" Max moaned.

"Dam woman, you're the most eager girl I have ever brought here, but don't worry you gonna get what you want." Bouncer said grinning wickedly and started to open his belt buckle.

Max jumped at him screaming and teared his arms with her nails. "Fuck me, you idiot!" She screamed.

Bouncer slapped Max hard and she felled back on the table. "So you like it rough, kitten. Well you gonna get it." He said smirk on his face. The bouncer got on top of her and she opened her legs for him. The bouncer grabbed Max's hands while she tried to struggle and claw his face.

"You're one fine piece of ass." He said and started to kiss her perfect full lips. Max bit his lip when he was kissing her.

"What the fuck is a matter with you?!" He groaned. His upper lip was bleeding.

"Do me!" Max yelled.

"Ok, I'm had it with you, bitch! I'm gonna fuck you so hard you ain't gonna be walking for a week!" He turned Max around on her belly and took handcuffs from his belt and locked her hands behind her back.

Max was laying on the table panting in heat, while the bouncer was glaring hungrily her fine figure. He started massaging her well toned ass through her tight-fitting leather pants.

"Please, for the love of god, fuck me!" She pleaded.

He dragged down her pants exposing her ass to him. Max's pussy juices were dripping all over her legs. He opened his own pants, grabbed her hips and sticked his huge mushroom headed dick inside of her moist pussy. He moved his long black shaft inside of her trying to find the right angle.

"Harder!" Now heavily panting Max yelled.

He started cram his member against vaginal walls as hard as he could. It was almost painful to him. Max's pussy was rapped around his dick very tightly. He groaned heavily as he continued to fuck her. He got sweat on his forehead. He didn't knew how long she could continue this and she only seemed to want more. Every time he moved his dick deeper inside of her Max pushed her hips back at him meeting his thrust. This continued about ten minutes, until he came. Filling her with his cum.

"More!" Max yelled.

"I'm sorry, sweetheart. I don't think I can do it again, but I got some friends who might be interested of your tight lil' ass." He said as he lifted up his pants. "Have a nice night, baby cakes." He walked out of the room. Leaving Max behind, her hands cuffed behind her back.

..

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)