More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 3 by supman supman

What happens in the bar?

Max gets hit on.

-co-written with sammycolt-

The bar was loud, crowded and hot. Pre-pulse dance music blasted from every speaker in the joint. An old speaker on the far side of the bar crackled slightly every time the bass dropped too low, nobody seemed to notice but Max. She watched, with little interest, as one of her co-workers balanced his bike on its front wheel on top of the bar counter. The stunt earned cheers from his friends and annoyed looks from the bartenders who would have to clean up his mess once he came crashing down. They had seen the act before and knew how it was going to end.

As far back as anyone could remember Crash had been the local watering hole for a number of messenger services that were scattered around this sector of Seattle.

Max shook her head, the kid was new, she didn't even know his name. She watched as he hopped forward, a stupidly large smile plastered on his face as he balanced seven feet off the ground, this is what the Jam Pony Messengers did with their spare time. She sipped her beer. With every hop the kid’s weight shifted forward slightly more. Max figured it would take him two more hops before he tumbled forward, over the bikes handlebars and onto his face. Max could see it, the kid seemingly could not.

“Hey…”

“Not gonna happen,” Max stated matter-of-factly before even looking towards the voice. Whoever it was his voice was deep, and there was a slight slur that came with being just a tiny bit drunk. She looked up at him, long hair, kinda tall. He was the fourth guy that night to try his luck. She gave him a smile, then looked away.

But the message seemed not to have gotten through. Instead of leaving the man leaned onto the bar, trying to get her to look at him. “Oh come on… How can a girl with so beautiful doe-eyes be so cold?”

Max didn’t look at him; instead she stared over to the kid, balancing on one wheel, and took another sip of her beer. “Get lost!”

The man laughed, his drunken mind obviously unable to figure out why he was neglected. He leaned in and spoke directly into her ear. “Don’t be like that, baby… Why don’t we get out of here and I take good care of that sexy little ass of yours…”

His hand wandered down to cop a feel of Max’s tight little bubble-butt, but suddenly he was stopped. Looking down he saw that the she had grabbed his wrist and squeezed it with vice-like . He screamed out in pain.

Max still didn’t look at him, instead focused on the little crack in the rim of her glass. “Fuck off, buddy, or I will break your arm!”

With that she let him go and the man stumbled away, wondering how the petite, raven-haired beauty could grip his wrist with such strength.

Where was Cindy? She normally acted as a buffer to random advances from men but she had seemingly vanished into the crowd of people who were quickly filling Crash.

“Ah shit!” A loud cry came from the bar. Max turned just in time to see the kid falling face first over his bike; fortunately a heavy set man that had been sitting at the bar was kind enough to break his fall.

“Idiot,” Max muttered to herself shaking her head. She reached for her beer, pausing when she heard someone approach from behind her.

Who is it? Max's friend Cindy? THe man from before? Someone new?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)