More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 4 by Artican Artican

Who is it? Max's friend Cindy? THe man from before? Someone new?

Original Cindy chats with Max

She was an attractive black woman with a shock of frizzy brown hair bouncing off her head like a bouquet of winding ribbons. She was dressed to catch the eye, in a halter top that clung tightly to her trim body. She matched the top with a short, shiny blue skirt that didn’t go very far down her thigh. Max recognized her friend and co-worker immediately; Original Cindy.

“You look like a bug crawled up your butt!” Original Cindy greeted, using her straightforward sass. Max gave her a warm smile in return. Cindy added, “I could spot that sour face from across the room.”

“I’d be in a better mood if guys weren’t constantly badgering me tonight,” Max replied with a deep swig of her beer. “Maybe now that I have you around again, they’ll back off a bit.”

“Oh!” Cindy bowed theatrically. “Do forgive me for shirking my scarecrow duties, milady!”

Max gave her friend a weak smile, “I didn’t mean it like that. You’re more like my shield… “ Max held out her hand and acted authoritative, “Back off, boys, this one’s taken!”

Cindy laughed, leaned in and winked, “So should we make out to keep your cover?”

Max leaned into her drink and murmured back with a grin, “If things get enough, we can keep that as a last resort.”

“Hell, if that’s the case, I got your back, girlfriend!” Cindy announced before she sat by her friend and added, “Sorry I wasn’t around to ward off the vultures for you. I was busy networking with a sweet young thang… you know, exchanging numbers, pressing the flesh… that sort of thing...” She giggled to herself before signalling the bartender to refill their emptied mugs. She looked to her friend and realized it was more than just barflies that were bothering her. “You look a little frazzled. Did you run into some sort of trouble?”

“Did I hear someone looking for trouble?” said a patron with a smug grin as he leaned up beside Max. He reeked of heavy cologne and looked drenched in oil to slick his hair back.

“You’re about to have trouble breathing if you’re still here in the next three seconds,” Max replied to the man without even looking up. The man promptly straightened up and walked away. Max picked up the fresh mug placed in front of her and continued her conversation with Cindy as if nothing had happened. “I just got hounded by the local fuzz earlier tonight. Nothing serious, but I needed to cool myself off with some brew.”

“Oh, hun,” Cindy said sadly, “There are better ways to blow off steam.”

“Name one.”

Cindy scanned her eyes around the bar and nodded toward the crowd, “You could give one of these guys a try. Get the juices flowing in another way, if you catch my drift...”

A second guy walked up to the pair. He smiled and said, “I couldn’t help but notice you pass on Steve there. I have to say, I can respect your judgement. Total sleazebag.”

“And obviously an acquaintance, so why don’t you prove that you’re not like him and kindly take your business elsewhere,” Max replied.

“I am nothing like that guy!” the new stranger said, waving his hands for emphasis. “I could prove it to you better with a little conversation instead...”

“You just proved that you’re not as smart as your friend.” Max said with a cold glare.

“You have two seconds to get out of my face, before something breaks on yours.”

Finally taking the hint, the man adjusted his collar and stormed off, cursing out the young lady under his breath. Max could make out the words perfectly but chose to let it slide for the sake of the club. She smirked and said to Cindy, “Yeah, I’m not exactly feeling it for the guys tonight…”

Cindy smirked back, “Well how about the ladies then?”

This time, Max rolled her eyes, “I’m not THAT just yet.” Original Cindy was an open lesbian and often teased Max about switching teams to join her. So far, her attempts had come up short, but that didn't stop her from trying.

“Let’s fill you up with some more drink and see how you’re feeling afterwards,” Cindy chuckled back. They raised their glasses to each other and took a swig. Cindy put her mug down and leaned her shoulder against her friend’s. “So, you feeling more open minded yet?”

“Heeey….” said a third barfly, leaning on the counter for a mixture of posture and support. His breath was pungent with and his eyes were glazed over. He tilted his head in an attempt to gain eye contact with Max.

“One second.” Max said.

“Huh?” the drunk asked. In a split second, Max grabbed him by the wrist and twisted it so that the man got turned around and he yelped in pain. “Ow! Ow! Message received! I’m going!” He cried out. Max let him go and he scurried off back into the mass of drinkers.

“And Normal doesn’t think I’m a good messenger,” Max said to herself proudly as she brushed off her hands and sat back down. She finished up her drink by her third gulp. “Give me the sales pitch again,” she told her drinking buddy. She was eager to take her mind off the terrible evening she was having, even if it involved Original Cindy extolling the virtues of the female form.

“Mmm, girl, don’t get me started…” Cindy said as she took another sip. She then stamped the mug on the counter. “OK, I’ll start.” she turned to Max, brushing the girl’s chin, then tilted her head to meet her gaze. “You, my dear, are quite the catch; guy or girl. I just wanted to preface things with that because you have the privilege of choosing whomever you want. As the decision maker, obviously, you need to weigh up your options and choose what's best for you.”

Max nodded sagely to the objective preamble that her friend was laying out. Cindy went on with her pitch. “Now, with any choice, you must understand the pros and cons of every option, and as you have little-to-no experience with one side, it is Original Cindy’s duty to enlighten you.” She tilted her head at Max and she responded with a slight curtsey.

“You see, the female body is a beautiful thing. Sure, God created man first, but that was just a prototype for the superior model! Every curve of the female form is soft and sensuous… compelling you to run your hands over it. Like the undulating currents of a cool lake on a hot summer’s day. Our hair, as varied as it can be, is a canvas to show off not only our sense of style and flair, but also our more meticulous nature. Just breathing in the air, you can tell that we have appeal right down to the scent on our bodies. We're more nuanced than our gender counterparts. While they're rough and ready, we are tender and warm.”

“Sometimes I like it rough and ready…” Max interjected.

“Oh, us ladies can have our wild side, as I’m sure you can attest!” Cindy said, then narrowed her eyes and looked to Max. Max reluctantly raised her hands concedingly. Cindy nodded to herself and said, “You get into bed with a wildcat and the claws come out!” She scraped her nails along the bar counter and purred. “But at the end of the day, you are laying with sweet scents, soft curves and someone who actually wants to know how you’re feeling.”

Max nearly snorted out her beer and coughed to clear her throat. “I’m not looking for a relationship, Cindy!”

Cindy leaned in closer and raised an eyebrow. “Oh? And what sexual experience can you say felt more satisfying? A one night stand with a stranger or an intimate encounter with a loved one?”

Max had to think about it for a minute. She had plenty of knowledge of the former, but had never allowed any of her lovers close enough to truly experience the latter. She pursed her lips and looked to her friend. “I thought you were trying to sell me on girls,” she remarked sarcastically, steering the conversation back to something she could deal with.

“Indeed I am, and to that point, the emotional attachment of our kind is something that the other side is consistently lacking. How can you enjoy a deeply romantic tryst if you don’t even know what the other person is feeling? You might as well have a plug in partner…” she held up her hand for the caveat, “...which is always an option should your evening be unfruitful.”

“You saying I need to get laid?” Max raised an eyebrow. A hopeful patron leaned in behind her.

Cindy gave Max a deadpan stare and spoke more candidly, “Girl, you should see yourself. You need to get off something fierce! Now, since you’re not looking for a man to do the deed, I’m merely offering you alternatives. Being the good friend that I am, of course.” Hearing this, the man silently turned around and walked away.

“Of course,” Max replied, raising her glass. “But once again, I’m not fully convinced. I don’t think I could give up a nice, throbbing-hard cock. A real piece of meat with the warmth of a man behind it; his tangible pleasure, twitching inside me...” Max was starting to feel herself get heated describing her desires out loud.

“Women get hot too,” Cindy pointed out.

“Yeah, but can they satisfy me like a man does? Can they enter me and touch my body in a way that sends me to a higher plane?” Max was becoming wistful, imagining a man’s large cock buried deep in her pussy as she narrated.

“Oh, we have ways of touching you in more ways than that,” Cindy said.

“Oh? How so?”

Will Cindy be able to convince Max to try the other side?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)