More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 5 by Artican Artican

Will Cindy be able to convince Max to try the other side?

Max and Cindy make a wager

Cindy held her hand up in the shape of a spear, then mimed it moving up into an invisible orifice. She then spread her fingers out and wiggled them, chuckling as she did. Max raised an eyebrow, never having thought of what women actually did with one another in private. Cindy grinned and nodded. “I got you intrigued now, don’t I?”

“Maybe a little, but I hate to break it to you, Cin, I’m only into guys.”

“And you know this how?”

“I just do,” Max shrugged.

“And how will you know for sure if you haven’t tried the alternative?”

“How do you know you’re a lesbian if you haven’t tried guys?” Max shot back teasingly.

“This isn’t about me, it’s about you,” Cindy sniped. She turned her head, taking offense.

Max widened her eyes in surprise. “You mean, you really have never been with a guy?”

Cindy shrugged, “I’ve never been inclined to.”

“Well, hello pot, I’m kettle!” Max continued to tease. “Seriously, you trying to convince me to switch sides when you’ve never even tried out for the other team? I think that’s a double standard!”

“I know what I like and it doesn’t involve dangly bits or body hair!” Cindy retorted before turning to her drink again.

“Well, maybe that’s because you haven’t heard the sales pitch,” Max grinned back.

“Oh lordy!” Cindy said, shaking her head. She took a deep swig of her beer and waved her hand. “Alright, hit me with it.”

Max took a moment to gather her thoughts as she put down another empty beer mug. She took in a breath and exhaled smoothly before easing herself into her pitch. “Imagine, if you will, a large body wrapped around yours; strong, secure and dominant.”

“Nuh-uh, Original Cindy does not get dominated.” Cindy stated.

“Not dominant over you, but dominant over others. This guy never backs down, doesn’t get intimidated but is completely devoted to your pleasure.” Max reasoned.

“Hmm.... I'm listening…”

Max carried on her description. “He’s a confident figure at the peak of physical conditioning. Firm body, nice thick hair, virile you know! He is strong enough to lift you up and carry you around; his grip, at once, commanding but caring . Imagine that body picking you up and pressing you against the wall, so you're held there only by his muscular arms. You can reach around and feel the hardness of his back and shoulders. You can see them rippling with life. Imagine now, your body opening up below, and being filled in with a firm object, pulsing and rubbing against you in all the right ways! It pushes deep inside you until his body meets yours, whereupon he pins you to the wall and begins to thrust…”

“Are you doing this for my benefit or yours, sweetie?” Cindy called out, looking slyly to her friend.

Max realized she was getting a little too immersed in her own story, but Cindy wasn’t completely onboard. “That didn’t do anything for you?” she asked her friend.

“I’m hot that you’re hot, babe,” she replied, giving Max an indulgent look and wink.

“Well, you’d have to try it out to know what I’m talking about…” she admitted.

“So, you know what this means, don’t you?” Cindy asked cryptically.

Max tilted her head and gave Cindy a sidelong glance, “Go on...”

“You and I are going to have to try it out!”

“Huh?!” Max asked, with a confused look.

“You don’t know what you’re missing without trying it with a lady…” Cindy explained.

“... and you won’t know what you’re missing without trying it with a man…” Max surmised.

“So…” Cindy continued, letting Max fill in the blanks.

“You’re saying we swap sides for the night?” Max said, somewhat incredulously.

“What do you say? You feeling experimental tonight?” Cindy asked. Max had been putting away the drinks this evening, and would likely never be more suggestible than she was right now. This could be Cindy’s best opportunity to introduce her friend to a new world of pleasure. She decided to try and sweeten the pot, “How about could make it interesting with a wager?”

The two enjoyed making bets, but mostly with other customers. Their normal operation would be betting on feats such as the bicycle pogo but with Max as the performer. She could outdo anyone in the room, easily, but they kept it on the down-low in order to rake in the money. This time, however, Cindy was suggesting Max perform in a different way and with a less foregone conclusion. This had Max intrigued.

“What kind of bet?” she asked curiously.

“I will find you a girl for tonight and if you are not satisfied by the end of the evening, I will cover your shifts for a week.”

“And if I lose?” Max asked, already thinking of what she could spend her free time on.

“If you lose, you have to be my servant for a day,” Cindy said rather quickly.

Max raised an eyebrow, “Servant?”

Cindy smiled and shrugged, “I told you, Original Cindy doesn’t get dominated. Besides, it won’t be anything weird, you’ll just have to peel my grapes for me and stuff.”

Max chuckled. Taking orders for a day didn’t seem too bad. Cindy leaned in closer and whispered in Max’s ear, “Of course if I do win, maybe you’d be interested in doing a little more than just feeding me food…”

Max smirked and swiveled on her stool to look at the crowd, game for the challenge. “So, who’s it going to be?”

“Who else would it be? This girl, of course!” Cindy said, pointing to herself.

Max raised her eyebrow in shock at what her friend was suggesting. “You mean me with you?” she asked dumbfoundedly.

“Girl, you really know how to bruise the ego.”

“I didn’t mean it like that!” Max replied, feeling her face redden. “I just assumed it would be someone else. I mean, I never thought of us together like that…”

“Hun, you don’t want to know how much I’ve thought about it…” Cindy said.

Max pondered for a moment, “So, either way, you get me in bed. It’s beginning to sound like a win-win for you, Cindy.”

“That’s the way I like it, girlfriend!” Cindy said happily. “I would have taken a month of shifts for the chance to get in the sheets with you!”

“Well…” Max began to say as she thought things out. She was interested in how this would play out, but wanted to see if she could get something else out of the deal in return. Knowing the lengths to which Cindy would go to, to go through with this, she had an idea that could make things more interesting. “Let’s turn it around for you, then. I pick a guy and if he can get you off, you’ll be my servant for a day. If not, I owe you a week of work.” It seemed like a decent wager, so Max didn’t have a problem going the other way with it… sort of like how she was going the other way with sex tonight. The prospect of sharing a bed with Cindy was stirring a strange feeling in her belly and she was anxious to see what it might entail. The idea of her, Cindy and a stranger, was more exciting still...

Cindy was contemplating how the night was going to end as well. She was convinced that she could get her friend to orgasm. She’d spent many a sleepless evening running through what she would do if she ever had the chance. This was her chance. This would also be the first time she would be with a man. That thought unsettled her, but thinking of how Max would be there with her made it feel alright. “So… we do this together? All at once?”

Max nodded, “Kills two birds with one stone, no?”

Cindy had to agree. She highly doubted she would be able to climax from a guy, but didn’t like the idea of being intimate alone with one. Having Max with her made the notion seem more tolerable. She would have prefered they omit a man entirely of course, but was willing to compromise in order to have the night happen.“You’re on!” She said to Max, then held her hand out to shake.

Max shook Cindy’s hand.

The two leaned back against the bar counter and scanned the room. “So, do you have any preference?” Max asked.

“I’ll leave it in the hands of the expert.” Cindy replied.

Max nodded, continuing to search. Near the door, she spotted a group of guys coming in. She got up and approached them. They were busy joking with each other and didn’t notice her until she was right in front of them, blocking their way.

“Hey there. Can we help you?” said the tall blonde.

Max looked him over, then moved on to the next guy, a large man, built like a wall. She pursed her lips and thought for a second, then moved on to the third party member. She turned him around and checked him out. Not satisfied, she turned to the last guy. He was of moderate frame. Max ran her hand under his shirt and was surprised to feel the definition underneath. She turned him around, grabbed his ass. Solid. She smiled and told him, “You’ll do! Come with us!”

The man looked to Max, who was already walking away, then to his friends. They stared at each other in brief confusion, before collectively shooing him off like it was the opportunity of a lifetime. He hurried to catch up to the lady in leather. She led the man outside as his friends looked on in shock and disappointment. Max, Cindy and their new companion left the club and headed for Max’s place.

Who wins the bet?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)