More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 3 by ChocolateAxek ChocolateAxek

Who finds the box?

Max Wild

I looked around the empty house that he called his home. Not a single soul resided inside the house. His sister was having a sleepover at her friend’s house while his mom must have gone to work the graveyard shift. On the table, a random box I’ve never seen before was on the table with a note attached to it.

Dear Max,

I know that I haven’t been around that much in the last few years after your father’s , but I came across this box while I was exploring an unexplored tomb in Egypt. There was a message above the box saying that this box could fulfill the user’s greatest fantasies if used correctly but I don’t believe in stuff like that. My manager gave me the go ahead to send it off to you since it had no historical value, and nobody wanted a box of old stickers anyway. The next cool thing I find, I will be sending to your sister so don’t get jealous if she happens to get something better than you down the line.

I look forward to the day we meet again,

Sincerely,

Uncle Mike

Well, a box of old stickers is more underwhelming than I thought. I opened the box to look to see a bunch of different stickers spread throughout the box. Uncle definitely doesn’t know that I don’t like wearing stickers but I’ll probably let someone else wear them. I takes the box up to my room, place it in my backpack, and starts on my homework. Nothing interesting happens and its just a normal day for me.

I wake up to my alarm clock and starts getting ready for school. It doesn’t take me to change clothes, brush my teeth, and comb my hair. I don’t even bother eating breakfast as I grabs an apple from the table and heads to school. I take around 10 minutes to reach my high school and heads to my first period for the day. My first period was History with Mrs. Jackson. She was a super hot teacher with an amazing body. Her best feature has to be her breasts that always stick out of whatever outfit she happens to wear even when she tries to cover it up. Even though her tits are eye catching her ass is nothing to laugh off either. While it’s not as big as her chest, Mrs. Jackson has a nice bubble butt that people can’t help but to notice. Most of the students still prefer to stare at her tits than her actual face but if she caught you, then you would be in a world of trouble. One thing that Mrs. Jackson loves to do is assert her dominance over other students. Anyone could tell that she loves humiliating and forcing people to do things they normally wouldn’t do. That’s why I always get to class at least five minutes early. I opened my bag and start taking out the books I’ll need for this class when I noticed the box, I’d placed in my bag the day before. I take it out, look through it quickly and put the box away. I did hear some chatter about how it was Mrs. Jackson birthday and people were wondering how old she was. Personally, I would guess 30 but I don’t know for sure. It wasn’t long until Mrs. Jackson arrived and started speaking.

“I’m sure you already know that it’s a waste of time to be worrying about something like my age but for the sake of satisfying your curiosity, I’ll tell you my age. I’m obviously 18 so shut up and focus on my lesson for today.”

She then went on to talk about the importance of trade, but I wasn’t listening to her lecture. I was thinking what to do about the box of stickers when Mrs. Jackson calls on me to answer a question about her lesson.

“Max, what was the most important thing the Americans traded in this time period.”

I can see her signature mocking smirk on her face as she waits for me to answer. I didn’t know the answer so I thought of one that might be right but if its wrong then…

“Wheat.”

“Max, that is incorrect. What is going through that head of yours that is so important that you needed to miss an important part of my lecture? I swear, kids these days cannot pay attention to anything for five seconds. Max, since you have more important things to worry about then I’ll just have to subtract 10 points off your next test.”

What the hell, she never gave out deductions to test as part of her punishments before. I stand up in shock to argue my case.

“But.”

“Anymore words will be met with an additional deduction of ten more points.”

I quietly sink back into my chair holding in my anger as I pay attention to her lecture more closely this time for the rest of the period. As I put my books away, I see the box of stickers in my bag and grab the one with the birthday cake on it. I hurriedly put the number 18 on the inside of the cake and look up to see students rushing out of the class. Mrs. Jackson was currently trying to make her way out of the room as well while being surrounded by a bunch of students. I quickly pack everything up and rush toward Mrs. Jackson. When she was bumped by a student, she started screaming at him and I took that opportunity to put the sticker on the back of her arm. I tried to blend into the crowd and avoid eye contact with her as I left the classroom. I know putting a sticker on her isn’t a terrible punishment and I know there was worse stickers in there but on the off chance I was caught I didn’t want to get punished too badly. I left not knowing the effects of what I’ve done until a bit latter.

Does she notice?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)