More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by bob10 bob10

Who's affected first?

Mary and her boyfriend

The first persons who were affected by the idol were Lydia’s daughter Mary and her boyfriend Mark. Mary was a nice girl, she knew her mother had problems so she tried to help her, and don’t be a source of troubles. She had sandy blonde hair and a nice figure, except for her small B cups breasts. Usually she came home with her boyfriend for homework and some kissing and light fondling. She had sex with him a few times but not in her house.

But today was different, after one hour in her bedroom, she was feeling hot and bothered, she was wet between her thighs while Mark was having a major case of hard-on. They were kissing each other with more passion than usual, Mark had removed her girlfriend’s shirt and was massaging her small tits. Meanwhile Mary was slowly rubbing Mark’s cock thought his pants.

She couldn’t realize it was her mom’s latest purchase that was the responsible. The idol’s power was once immense, the main piece of a demonic cult who wanted to bring hell on earth by the corruption and transformation of peoples. But the cult’s enemies attacked the demons. The idol, which was unbreakable had lose a lot of power and was hidden during centuries. But it powers could be restored; the idol can still slightly influence others, and was growing more powerful with desire, dark thoughts and sexual energy.

And the duo of teens was actually feeding the idol with their young desire. They were still too innocent for the demonic artifact but it will change. A red glow was surrounding the idol while the two lovers became more frantic in their actions. The passion Mary felt in her pussy was her only concern now. She wanted to suck Mark’s cock, something she never done before, and after that she wanted to ride him till he was spent.

Her thoughts were brutally stopped when she heard her mother entering the apartment. Mark and her quickly put back their clothes and grabbed their class books before Lydia entered the room.
Fortunately for them, Lydia didn’t suspect anything. Meanwhile the idol’s glow had ceased, it had gained some power but not enough. It need more and knew where to find it.

someone is influenced the next day, but who ? (Mark and Mary, Lydia ...) ?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)