More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 3 by bob10 bob10

someone is influenced the next day, but who ? (Mark and Mary, Lydia ...) ?

first changes

The next day, a few people felt uneasy. Mary and her boyfriend had left their homes horny and with a hidden kinky side they didn’t have 24 hours ago.

They weren’t the only persons affected. Lydia waked up tangled in her wet sheets. Her dreams had been filled with visions of erotic couplings, girls with boys and even girls together, in all sort of positions. It bothered her because she wasn’t a lesbian. She had some success in her young time, before the birth of Mary, but her libido was not very active these years.

It was the result of a night spent in the red glow of the idol. It had filled her dreams with sexual thoughts, waked her desire. But the idol had felt a problem with Lydia. She was shy and embarrassed about her body and too insecure about its flaws. So the idol used a small part of its growing power.

The result remained unnoticed by Lydia because she’d never stared at her body a lot. Her weight had dropped, she had lost a few rolls of fat, her breasts and ass were firmer, and regaining a part of their former glory, wrinkles and a few grey hairs had disappeared.

Her arousal didn’t stop during work. In fact, she needed to relieve herself 4 times during the day. She flirted with some customers and even with her boss, old Mr. Graham who had complimented her about her looks. She was so horny she briefly thought about rewarding him with a blowjob in the restroom, an idea that made her smile while yesterday it would shocked her.

After work, she couldn’t stand anymore, she wanted some release. She felt hot, confident and full of energy, such alien sensations for the 45 years old mother, but she enjoyed so much these feelings that she didn’t worried too much about them.

What Lydia does next ? What about Mark and Mary ?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)