More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 3 by Alfonsa Alfonsa

What's next?

Make some maids

It takes you a moment to realize the power you hold in you hands. This book could change the very fabric of the universe, albeit into something sexy, but nonetheless it was amazing. You feel amazing power flowing from your finger tips. You are going to have a ton of fun with this book.

While you would love to go out and turn every female into a prostitute or some sexual parody of themselves, the book refuses to make any sense. All the words are either extremely blurred or the description is blurred. You would be fine if the spell gave some indication of what it was going to do that would be helpful, but the only ones that do that seem to be gay magic(which you would prefer to stay away from). Although there is one spell that seems to not be something of that nature. The spell seems to be a maid spell but of what range and variety you are not really sure. "Fuck it" You say in boredom. You decide to try out this spell regardless of the consequences.

*RIIIIIIIING* "Damn it" you say in annoyance, the phone is ringing in your moment of utmost decisiveness. You pick up the phone, its your mom calling. "Hello?" you ask warily. "Hey Dear, I left my work papers at home, could you bring them to me at my office?" she says with mild concern. You say OK and hang up the phone, well at least you have a place to try out the magic.

You arrive at your mom's office. The office is a medium sized building that you would see for most small law firms. You walk in to the reception area and ponder what you should do. You decide that now would be the

best time to use the spell.... well, its a good a time as any to be honest.

You pull out the book and open to the page you saw the spell, its still a little blurry but you can make the spell out well enough. You read it out loud, trying to make sure not to be too loud as you don't want to come off as a complete idiot.

"Maidista! Complata buildito trandimensio!" You say in a monotone voice.

Suddenly the spell takes effect, it is subtle but you still notice it. First, every man in the building seems to slowly transition into the most pretty of women, and all the women turn into more beautiful versions of themselves. The next change is more directed towards their clothes. You take notice of the receptionist, her normal business blouse is slowly turning black and and white, becoming more frilly and sexy. Her hair gains a new accessory as a nice and fluffy headpiece appears. The change goes unnoticed by everyone in the building, especially since the change happens to everyone in the building. It seems that although they are wearing maid outfits, the law firm its self has not changed. It is still a place that does law related business, just now with every one working here in a maid outfit.

You sit in your seat, feeling satisfied with the change, when you see your mother. She is still nude though. It appears that although the spell targeted the entire building, your mother remained in her nude state, it seems that spells cannot overwrite themselves.

What next

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)