More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 9 by Zeebop Zeebop

What Does Lois Want?

Make Me Pregnant

Lois' voice was low but urgent. At that moment, she was so close, she was past caring—about her career, her image, her body, all of it. The woman raised the reporter up and down on her dick, the hot meat squeezing in and out of her netherlips, and Lois panted with frustration as she gave voice to what she was feeling. A seething torrent of words dredged up from deep within.

"I want to feel a gusher in my cunt. Raw and unprotected, all those little bastards swimming inside my womb. Just once, just once, to give in completely, to run the risk, not to be careful, not to be safe, not to think about tomorrow or the next day or anything but this moment, right here, squatting on that monstrous cock as it spews up all the seed in those bitch breeding balls into my pussy. To do what they've always said I shouldn't and to hell with the consequences. My teachers, my friends, my priest, my doctor, my...my father..."

She squeezed down hard, cumming just a little at the very thought, the mental image of herself impaled on that strange hot spike of flesh, the tip erupting its gooey payload within her.

"Good, sweetmeat. Good, slut." Blaze said, and Lois felt a tongue like a line of fire on her back. "But not good enough." The woman rammed Lois down until she could feel something press against a barrier deep within her. It wasn't comfortable, exactly, and Lois groaned, knowing the tip of the woman's cock must be pressed up right against her cervix.

Lois spasmed, tried to move, but she was rooted in place by Blaze's hands on her legs, unable to do more than grind back and forth. As the echoes of the first little orgasm died away, she could feel another, bigger one coming...but she needed something...

"All those people you'd upset, all the little rules that were set up for you that you'd break," Blaze whispered. "What are they protecting you from sweatmeat? What are they stopping you from doing?" Burning lips kissed their way up Lois' spine. "Who and what do you want to be?"

Lois was staggered by the words. Her pussy had swallowed all of that shaft now, the lips splayed wide around the base, her labia pressing into the taut, heavy sperm factories beneath. She could feel the heat of them through her labia. The pulsing, terrible potential.

Consequences. Every taboo, every rule, every stern word and look and gesture. It wasn't just about being labeled a slut, or catching a disease. It was about creating life. Taking that responsibility. That ultimate, distinct step. From daughter to mother. Lois didn't want to risk impregnation. Some Russian roulette shot in the dark with a one-night stand, or a college boyfriend.

She felt transfixed there, on the fulcrum of her existence.

"I want a baby," she said. "I want your baby. Our baby. Right here, in my womb. I want to conceive. I want to be a mother. I want to see their faces, every one of them, and they'll know I fucked somebody, and got knocked up. I want to stare back at them proudly, because it was my choice, the entire time. My decision, my life, my body, my baby." Lois ground her hips as much as she could. "Fucking impregnate me." she whispered hoarsely.

There was a pause behind her...and Lois realized that Blaze was breathing heavy now too.

"I've wanted to hear that," Blaze said. "For a long time."

How Does Blaze Inseminate Lois?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)