More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 5 by Kd34 Kd34

Will Heather offer her clothes and keys? are will Mackenzie still stay naked at Heather's house?

Mackenzie naked in heather's house

Makenzie is now walking towards Heather's house naked after Heather caught her in her backyard tree stark naked. "Bad,bad dog Buster sit" said Heather to the dog as the dog howled and sat. There the two got in the house as Makenzie is literally not beileveing that she is in another woman house naked and bare.

"honey come on stop covering yourself be confortable with the body god gave you!" Said Heather as she put her hand on makenzie' shoulder. "Sweety would you like a glass of water?" Heather asking Mackenzie "yeah sure if you don't mind" said mackenzie "coming right up" said Heather as she proceeded to the kitchen.

There Mackenzie wait for Heather 5 minutes as she poured the two glasses of water then in 5 minute she came out with the two glasses as she gave Makenzie

a glass of water "here you go" said Heather giving Mackenzie a glass of water ."Come let's go outside on the front porche" said Heather then both her and Mackenzie went on porch as Heather gave smack on Mackenzie's bare bum as the two went outside on the front porch "oh ok I'm...back outside naked again" said Mackenzie as she was aware that she was outside naked once again.

"Don't worry about it dear there is no one out here" said Heather as she pulled out a set, then as Mackenzie was about to sit down "oh no Mackenzie dear stand up right here infront of me I need to ask you a question" said Heather as she had Makenzie stand naked infront infront of her.

"So tell me dear how does it fell to be naked?" Said Heather "well it fell liberating, confortable,very freeing, just nothing more better than feeling the wormthness of your own skin" said Mackenzie expressing herself in respones.

Then as Mackenzie was talking, answering Heather's question while on the other hand Heather was staring at Mackenzie's naked body as Mackenzie stood before her naked, looking at the most private and intimate parts of Mackenzie's body her breast and vagina. Heather as she sat there with a naked girl infront of her taking in the view of that sexy bare body. "Really the freedom of not wanting any clothing as I feel the air on my bare flesh" said Mackenzie even further and after all was said by Mackenzie Heather started to clap at what the naked redhead girl had said "by the way honey I could tell by how hairy your vagina looks it looks like you don't shave or wax. You have'nt shaved down there have you?" Asked Heather glancing down at Mackenzie's vagina as Mackenzie stood there stark naked infront of Heather.

"I do shave down there" said Makenzie

"Well as hairy as that land strip of bush looks I dout that very much" said Heather to Mackenzie as she got embarrased as Heather still staring at her hairy land strip pussy.

Mackenzie then took the glass of water and gulpped in down until the glass was empty "well let me take that for you" said Heather as she took the glass from Mackenzie "thanks" said Mack to Heather as she got out of her chair to wash the glasses in the kitchen.

Then Mackenzie spend the rest on the evening talking with Heather as Heather is wearing her clothes and Mackenzie still naked.

Dose Makenzie still remain naked at Heather? Or does she get clother and a key?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)