More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 4 by HiBeGi HiBeGi

Which character would you like to learn more about?

Mónica

Name: Mónica Carmen Cabrera-Villanueva
Age: 18
Ethnicity: Latina-American (Colombian)
Height: 5'2 (158 cm)
Weight: 99 lbs (45 kg)
Birthdate: July 20
Blood Type: A+
Family:
Father - Mateo Carmen Cabrera [79]
Mother - Inés Villanueva Herrera [72]
Older Sister - María Carmen Cabrera-Villanueva [49]

Likes: Loose fitting clothing, Arepas, Hernández (The horse she rides to get to school), Cute men, The butts of cute men, The colour baby blue, Galliformes, Watering plants
Dislikes: Cherries, Make-up, School, Exams, Card Games, Winter, Coyotes, Crystal, Mentions of the size of her butt (She is unaware of its size and will become both confused and defensive about it if brought up.)
Sexuality: Straight
Kinks: FLR (Despite being short as hell, Mónica likes the idea of being the one to dominate the men she is in a relationship with)

Bio: If there is one girl who is universally marveled at, it's Mónica. And it's not because she holds some form of immense beauty or status, though she is pretty cute, but because people wonder how she even made it to the senior year in the first place with her memory issues. This country girl easily has the lowest grades in the entire school and has held that record since freshman year. You don't know how, but this girl who can't even remember basic arithmetic has somehow survived the past few years miraculously unscathed.

Personality: It's difficult to tell how Mónica interacts with someone close to her because her poor memory causes her to forget about most of the people she interacts with. So, going by how she most often acts, Mónica is a kind girl who tries her very best not to annoy or anger people with her memory issues. Though she's also just plain stupid and naïve at times, even without the bad memory, which can lead to finding herself in trouble. If she isn't preoccupied with something else, she will frequently flirt with guys she finds attractive. Outside of men, Mónica also loves nature, especially plant life.

Personality (when clothed): When Mónica is the one wearing clothes while others are naked, her reaction depends on the gender of the person naked. Mónica doesn't really get any enjoyment out of seeing women naked, she's either help them if she thinks their a victim of a prank or distance herself from them if she think they're a pervert...That is if her memory doesn't wipe them from her knowledge first. Naked men on the other hand, is a different story. There is probably nothing more in the world that excites Mónica more than the idea of guy being stripped butt naked or just naked guys in general if she finds them cute enough. Despite her kind nature, The Ditz love seeing men be humiliated though she herself will only act as a bystander to the event rather than participating in humiliations herself.

Personality (when naked): If she can remember that she is in fact naked, Mónica will become embarrassed. Unsurprisingly, her embarrassment will worsen if she's seen naked by guys she finds attractive. Mónica usually prioritizes covering her front when naked, not caring about her butt, despite its enormous size. If one were to point out the fact that her butt is quite large, Mónica would become incredibly self-conscious about it and prioritize covering it over her frontside. But, due to her bad memory, you'll most likely have to remind her multiple times about her state of nudity.

Physical Characteristics: Mónica is a short, latina young adult with green eyes and short brown hair. If you were to describe her, she'd be pretty damn cute. The ditz typically wears overalls and t-shirts, all varying in colour, as her normal outfit. She also always wears plain white socks inside the brown steel-toe boots. That isn't to say Mónica will not wear anything else, but if she does, it'll probably be loose-fitting. If there is one peculiarity about the way Mónica dresses, it would be the five watches she wears on her left arm. As for her bodily appearance, the ditz has tan skin, and both of her sets of cheeks are freckled. Her crotch is smoothly shaven, and her chest is incredibly flat. It may, in fact, be the flattest chest in the entire senior class. Its almost as if all the mass in chest went to her ass and thighs because those things are so big that they can cause someone to go into cardiac arrest upon first seeing them.

Relationship w/ male Sam: Despite sharing a class with Mónica, she doesn't remember you despite having worked with her. You've only really interacted with the ditz in class, so you haven't experienced too much of her flirting, though that's not to say you haven't experienced any at all. Also, you really fucking hate her horse. Something about the way that bastard looks at you pisses you off. Fucking Hernández

Relationship w/ female Sam: Mónica and you have gotten along fine in the few interactions you've had with her. Nothing out of the ordinary; you think she's pretty cool. Especially that horse of hers.

Additional Relationships: Due to her bad memory, Mónica has no real relationship with any of the cast outside one exception

Crystal - (Mutual dislike) - So far, only Crystal has been able to make a strong enough impression on Mónica for all the ditz to remember her. Unfortunately, said impression is a rather strong dislike. Mónica finds Crystal to be quite annoying with how intrusive and judgmental she is of others. Crystal dislikes Mónica because she is a failure academically and frequently misses class due to her poor memory. Crystal also believes that the bad memory thing is just an act Mónica does to make herself look cute and have people carry her grades in class.

Introduction Chapter: Mónica: The Ditz

Nothing left to do here, leave.

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)