More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2

Who's affected first?

Lydia in the kitchen

Several cracked eggs simmered in an open pot, the yolk floating at the base was gradually turning white in the boiling water-vinegar solution. While she hastily cleaned her foggy glasses on the apron she wore, Lydia took the moment to watch the egg timer counting down to the 60-second mark. Seeing she had the time to spare, she stirred the strips of crisp bacon so they sizzled with renewed vigour as new surface was exposed to the fat slattered pan. After that was done, Lydia briefly considered throwing the ticking time-bomb down the hall to wake up her daughter, who'd be skipping morning church to spend time with her boyfriend and, as the good mother she was, had promised to leave them alone till noon. If she didn't get up now, she'd have to greet Mark in her pyjamas.

It was with a heavy sigh she reached to defuse the timer, not quite yet having reconciled herself that her youthful boy-chasing days were lost. She wanted somebody like Mark in her life again. Serving her breakfast on bed, naked except for an apron so she could drink in the handsome body while she ate him up with her eyes. Lydia's lips puckered around a finger, so enthralled in the fantasy scenario she didn't notice it tasted faintly of pork as she slid it inside, or that she was pleasuring her daughter's boyfriend.

Lydia's daydream shattered with a shriek of the egg timer. Moaning in annoyance, she tried to ignore it, however, the spell was broken and she was slowly coming back to her senses. Her knuckles drained of colour as she realized whose phantasm cock she had begged for. More frightened by the lack of guilt than anything else.

If she wanted to fuck Mark, it would be between him and her...

He was old enough to decide for himself...

Besides, she was certain Mary would appreciate an experienced boyfriend in bed...

So far as she knew, Mary was still a virgin and Lydia thought her daughter maybe could use some lessons herself.


Inside Lydia's bedroom, the Idol pulsed with the stream of energy provided by the mother's impure thoughts. Even with the small amount, reality shifted under the Idol's influence: the collection of child-like porcelain dolls bloomed into voluptuous women and animated into sinful acts of self-pleasure before the power faded.


With every thing done in the kitchen, Lydia shouted down the corridor: “Wake up!” Deciding to try a threat after she didn't hear any response. “I'll give your share of the Egg Benedict to Marsha.” - The African woman lived on the floor above her with her husband, Trevor, and two sons, Abe and Karl. The two women had decided to go to the sermon together, as Trevor and the sons were out fishing. - “The bacon is crunchy!” Lydia continued, picking up one of the leftover strips to chew loudly and groan with exaggerated satisfaction. “If I give them to Mark, I just think he might fall in love with me instead. They're that good!” It came out as a tease, but only just.

A knock on the door interrupted Lydia's monologuing and she called to who ever it was to enter.

Who enters? Or do we check in on Mary?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)