More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 3

Who enters? Or do we check in on Mary?

Marsha

“Trevor ain't this good a cook, neither am I so I'll gladly steal one of them sandwiches from Mary.” Marsha responded in the long drawn-out drawl of a Texan, despite decades outside her home state her accent sat as firm as an oak. Obviously having heard the one-sided exchange, she closed the door behind her quietly to not make any more unnecessary noise that could disturb the neighbours. “Lydia, honey, it's been too long.” She shook her head, the long, black tresses kept loose on her head swayed with the movements.

Lydia spoke in a hushed, conspiratorial tone. “Don't worry, there's enough for all of us.”

“You could fiddle the devil out of his breeches.” As Marsha offered the highest of praise for the fellow mother's deviousness she walked through the kitchen to Lydia with her arms open and outstretched.

Lydia met the embrace with her own, arms closing around them. They had both intended for their lips to briefly to touch each other's cheeks in greeting, but the Idol sensed an opportunity and slightly altered Lydia's course so their lips met. Caught by surprise, both women held still, frozen as they tasted the first hints of lust.

Lydia broke the stillness, parting hers and Marsha's lips with a stirring tongue. “Perhaps, I could fiddle you out of your breeches.” She breathed as one of her fingers trailed a path through the nape of Marsha's neck, caring little that the black woman only wore a pastel colored summer dress. In her deepening connection with the Demonic Idol, she found nothing wrong with her actions even as Marsha tried pushing her away.

For Marsha loyalty to her husband won out over the whispering promises of the Idol as she finally Lydia away. But, she had been bound through the kiss and the Idol's presence wormed its way inside her mind.

It had been just in time as well, as a naked Mary stormed out of her room to the shower with only a quick wave to Lydia and Marsha. “Illbeintehshower.” Was all the two women heard before the sound of running water came from the bathroom.

In the silence they exchanged glances and while Marsha's was still hesitant, she made no move to resist the quick kiss from Lydia. She reached for one of the Egg Benedicts as she turned to leave, walking with a new sway in her hips and stopping briefly at the entrance.

“We have church first.”

Lydia smiled at the curt invitation. There was church and also so, so much more.

Follow Mary or Lydia and where?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)