More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by Lake_Nine Lake_Nine

Pick a story

Luke After School Job (xChange Basic)

It was my last year of high school and I was flat broke. I felt my stomach rumble as I laid back in my chair and groaned. I lived in a shitty apartment with my roommate Billy after my parents divorced and neither of them wanted custody. They sent me money or they had but I had turned 18 a few weeks ago and the money had suddenly dried up. Our apartment was a shit hole I knew that but it normally had food. Billy hadn't been home in a while and I had run out of money, even the school wouldn't feed me lunch today saying I owed too much money.

If I could just hang on for a few more months I could get to college. I had good grades and had been offered a full-ride scholarship but the money didn't start until next fall.

I was stuck thinking about if the carpet had any nutritional value when the deadbolt turned and Billy walked in with a suitcase in tow. "Dude where have you been you missed like a week of school," I said as he closed the front door again. "I've been busy, you doing okay man," He said walking over to the fridge. When he opened it and saw how empty it was he looked back at me with a frown. Billy's parents were also pretty shit excuses for human beings and so we had become friends growing up when both or parents forgot or just didn't pick us up after school. "You're not doing okay are you," He said shutting the fridge and sitting down across from me. "Not really, my parents are ghosting me now that I am 18 and I am totally broke," I said crossing my arms across my chest and shrinking into myself.

"Hey, you remember Allen?" Billy said suddenly. "Yeah, he dropped out a while ago," I said looking up. "Yeah well, it is Ally now," Billy said with a smile. "No shit, is he taking that new whatever it's called?" I said trailing off. "Yeah xChange, listen a few weeks ago this really hot girl started hitting on me at that bar at the corner. Turned out it was Allen now Ally, she was working day shifts there to help pay her way through voctech school. She had another job and asked me if I wanted to make some extra money after school." He said leaning back. "That's where you were this week?" I asked leaning forward. "Yeah, this is what I was paid for one week of work," He said withdrawing a massive wad of cash from his jacket, and then another. "What the hell do you do," I asked suddenly concerned. "Stripping," He said with a smile. "But you aren't that good looking of a guy..." I trailed off as I realized what he was getting at. "Wait you are taking it," I asked stunned. "Yeah for my shifts and recently a little extra, honestly this is the first time I have been Billy in a week. Listen, I don't want to pressure you into anything but it's easy money and you can do if after school in the evenings. Ally showed me the ropes and I am sure we can ease you into it quickly, the whole operation is woman-owned and on the up and up. You won't have to do anything you are comfortable with. They even provide you with free doses of xChange for your shift." Billy said laying it all out.

"This is legal," I asked raising an eyebrow. "Totally on the up and up, how about this. I have some xChange, take a pill and come down to the club with me and I will buy you dinner" Billy said with a smile. "At a strip club?" I asked skeptically and then my stomach let out a loud rumble and I sighed in defeat. I was either going to have dinner as a woman or not at all tonight.

What's next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)